Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I'm afraid of the Bella situation. I like her very much and I would not like something bad to happen. I am worried about this situation with the door closed and what is behind it. We do not know what to expect, how this situation will move, but I hope it will not be as bad as it may seem. :confused:
hey, if you played AL(acting lessons) imagine if she is Leah 2 in the evil ways.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Can someone tell me how you find Quinn at the party? I think I've done everything else? Just can't find her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Next update August? Great update overall, kinda huge focus on Rich guys house. Made the episode feel short but great overall. Especially with dream girl Sage.
I think September is probably more likely as far as the earliest we can expect it.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I think if the MC says that Rusty is a good guy it could have 1 of 2 implications.
  1. It makes the MC seem like he's siding with Rusty in a "bros before hoes" kinda way which she may not like it because she doesn't like how the DIKs behave and she'll think the MC could become like them
  2. It makes Jill think that perhaps he is a good guy since she views the MC as being a good judge of people, especially after how he handled the Cathy situation.
However, with the MC looking like he might reform the DIKs, this could change Jill's opinion of the DIKs and of Rusty he does start to show a different side to himself, and if that happens then there's a possibility of a Jill/Rusty ending if things don't work out with Jill or the MC chooses someone else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Andre Young

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
From what it gives to understand the talk that these two have in bed before Jill goes to the couch yes
Crap, I thought Jill was the one to deflower, she was perfect for it.
The only first time girl in this game will end up being some of the feminists lol, it's not a "deal breaker" if Jill is not a virgin, but still...

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, that wasn't the point at all, particularly since I didn't even mention Bella.

The point, if any, was that taking Rusty's side either puts doubt in Jill's mind about the MC or makes her think she misjudged Rusty if she views the MC's opinion on him as trustworthy. The latter of the two could set up the possibility of a Jill/Rusty ending if the MC ends up with someone else.

Did Bella and Jill had sex before or I misunderstood the scene?
You know what scene I'm talking about.
Unclear exactly how far things may have gone before, but there's definitely a nervous tension there that something could have happened in that scene and it's why Bella turned away. Personally, I'd say that they did go all the way because the level of tension in that scene and what they say to each other certainly makes it seem that way.

I'm pretty sure, she was talking about having men sleeping over
And I'm pretty sure that that's not at all what they were talking about.

Blue2272

Feb 24, 2019
does anyone have a good chapter 4 save? i fudged up the maya/josy romance and i want to go for all the chicks

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes