Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That doesn't explain why she pushed her husband's photo to the ground.

I think Dr. Pinkcacke is going a bit too far with the lesbian content, lesbian content doesn't make me uncomfortable, the feeling of NTR and being pushed to the side that comes with your Love Interests having a sexual past is what makes me uncomfortable.
What's next? Sage and Quinn? Cathy and Jade?
Please no.
Or they're making up for the fact that they quite literally killed of the last threesome poly path they had in AL by giving us 2 potential relationships of this nature in this game.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Or they're making up for the fact that they quite literally killed of the last threesome poly path they had in AL by giving us 2 potential ones in this game.
Maya/Josy and Bella/Jill?

That would be a shocker the Bella/Jill one. I might be able to see Bella being corrupted to it but I have trouble seeing innocent Jill going down that path

Reactions: zVoidwalker

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
what you want is a game of virgins who only give it up to you?
What the actual fuck?
I didn't say that, in my earlier post I said that I was hoping for Jill to be the one to give you her virginity, because it seemed to fit with the character, I didn't want that with Josy, nor with Maya or Sage, I was only expecting it with Jill, okay, don't make Jill a virgin, but why did she have to lose her virginity with another character that could also be your couple? It makes things awkward, just like with Josy and Maya.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
You said exactly that kinda and I quote

"the feeling of NTR and being pushed to the side that comes with your Love Interests having a sexual past is what makes me uncomfortable."

sexual past? Maya and Josy had sex before you even knew them. Jill maybe, maybe not. She took a guy into her bed, who was wearing a dildo helmet, in her underwear and sends you rooster pics of her laying in bed wearing a bra. I don't think she's a virgin.

Random Filler Name

Dec 21, 2017

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
You said exactly that kinda and I quote

"the feeling of NTR and being pushed to the side that comes with your Love Interests having a sexual past is what makes me uncomfortable."

sexual past? Maya and Josy had sex before you even knew them. Jill maybe, maybe not. She took a guy into her bed, who was wearing a dildo helmet, in her underwear and sends you rooster pics of her laying in bed wearing a bra. I don't think she's a virgin.
I meant sexual past between them characters, the sexual past itself doesnt make it uncomfortable, even MC had a sexual past with her highschool GF, sexual past between the LIs is what makes things awkward.
Sorry if i didnt explain myself before.

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
I really hope it doesn't turn out MC and Jill are related through MC's mother, I know I'm in the minority around here but I don't care for incest
I dont think you are in a minority, if someone in this thread likes incest, i assume they like well constructed incest, with the cards on the table from the beginning, incest through plot twist, i don't think anyone in this thread would be interested

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I meant sexual past between them characters, the sexual past itself doesnt make it uncomfortable, even MC had a sexual past with her highschool GF, sexual past between the LIs is what makes things awkward.
Sorry if i didnt explain myself before.
Ok got ya. I just find it amusing that everyone gets so bent out of shape about "NTR". I'm not a big fan of it either but I also realized that what most consider NTR isn't. Unless you are committed to someone then it isn't NTR it's them playing the field just like we're doing as the MC. Kind of hard to bitch about a girl's actions when depending on choices we have literally slept with almost everything that moves including Derek.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes