Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Interesting how intrigued Sage is about MC on the save where I completely shut her off (which required an herculean effort since I'm a sucker for redheads. crabless redheads.). There might be some interesting content there in the future

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Did Bella and Jill had sex before or I misunderstood the scene?
You know what scene I'm talking about.
My thoughts are that Jill ended up hugging Bella in her sleep (like she hugged the MC after he took that beating) and it made them uncomfortable so they stopped sleeping together?

Not sure, it's unclear by now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chociar666

mingaa3

Dec 4, 2017
I enjoyed this update despite the unbelievable amount of times that the MC is able to cum in so short lapse of time! (but he is meant to be a young and energetic character, so all good in my book)

I'm hoping for more Quinn background in future episodes. And who knows, maybe saint DrPinkCake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
What do you guys think is behind the locked door in Bella's room? I took a screen shot and brightened the picture, and after seeing what it revealed, I'm inclined to think that James is really there, probably in a catatonic state, sitting in a wheelchair!
What do you guys think!?
Probably it's just her husband's things she put there to forget about them/him.

Or hanging from the rafters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Gently swinging back and forth on a short rope
I can get you're joking, but I can see people saying that non ironically, so just in case... Corpses smell. A lot.
i think Quinn last stand it's come,because when the hot's know about she really doing the only person who i think can support her is Riona or Maya for blackmail about free college,because sage not gonna approve ( about sage she gonna for graduation with means leave the mc,this get me worried) and camila and other's don't gonna approve to,but the two girls besides riona and maya that i think can '' support '' is Asheley and Melaine,but it's hard to accept this.
Quinn's entire plan is falling apart. She tried to move from the DIKs to the preps, which turned out to be less lucrative. She ended up supplying only one person and only once, not lots of rich guys as she though she was going to. By doing so she antagonized the DIKs (for no reason) who now are out of money and the jocks aren't buying from her anymore. So her only option seems to pimp her girls and that seems that it's not going very well either. Mona is out, Camila only does gloryholes, Ashley doesn't look like she will either. Lily? M&J? (They won't, but she will try). It looks like she is out of options.
Also, I wonder

That's... going a bit to far. The most logical thing is that she was "ordered" to do something she didn't want to, like in the sauna. Maybe she will quit the HOTs. But now that I think of it why weren't (apparently) M&J, Lilly and Camila told to do anything? (Apart from Mona?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Interesting how intrigued Sage is about MC on the save where I completely shut her off (which required an herculean effort since I'm a sucker for redheads. crabless redheads.). There might be some interesting content there in the future
Sage is great, even without the sex. It was good to see that side of her again.
I was very disappointed that after Sage specifically said MCs who rejected her advances could still hang out with her, we will only give her a guitar lesson if we're wooing her. Felt like a missed opportunity.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
i try get to scene on Lily. I guess it something to do rooster app? keep error from Lily on rooster
You're using the mod right? Download it and copy paste the files again, they fixed it already. You have to load a save before the free roam

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That's... going a bit to far. The most logical thing is that she was "ordered" to do something she didn't want to, like in the sauna. Maybe she will quit the HOTs. But now that I think of it why weren't (apparently) M&J, Lilly and Camila told to do anything? (Apart from Mona?)
Good point. Why was Ashley singled out?

My guess is it isn't directly related to Quinn's racket, it's because she was alone watching the bags. So either someone upstairs tried to do something to her on their own, or she found something in the bags (on a phone, etc.) that unnerved her.

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
My thoughts are that Jill ended up hugging Bella in her sleep (like she hugged the MC after he took that beating) and it made them uncomfortable so they stopped sleeping together?

That doesn't explain why she pushed her husband's photo to the ground.

I think Dr. Pinkcacke is going a bit too far with the lesbian content, lesbian content doesn't make me uncomfortable, the feeling of NTR and being pushed to the side that comes with your Love Interests having a sexual past is what makes me uncomfortable.
What's next? Sage and Quinn? Cathy and Jade?
Please no.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Good point. Why was Ashley singled out?

My guess is it isn't directly related to Quinn's racket, it's because she was alone watching the bags. So either someone upstairs tried to do something to her on their own, or she found something in the bags (on a phone, etc.) that unnerved her.
I still wonder if Derek and her didn't have a fight even though I can't think of what could have caused it. Hell maybe she saw Derek and felt guilty about you licking her. However that only works depending on the route. Hm......

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
Just like any other fight scene. I haven't had any issues with any of the mini games controls since like Ep 1 when it took forever to win cause you had no power.
I play on mobile can you tell me what things to do first 2nd third I get 3 options punch kick and dodge what should be first then 2nd ?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

The expressions on their faces as they look at each other in bed seem like it was a lot more than more than sleep hugging.
There's some desire behind those eyes, and I think Bella was worried that if they kept looking at each other long enough then something was going to happen.

Maybe the daughters were divided between being eye candy and playthings. Josy, Maya, and Lily were probably the eye candy and Camlia, Mona, and Ashley were the playthings, but both Mona and Ashley couldn't go through with it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
People don't appreciate the Josy's dad scene enough. It was really heart-warming, and you can feel Maya's pain the scene right after. This is why DPK games stand out from the rest. And the humour is just top notch.
Absolutely agree, that scene (well that and the follow-ups with Maya/Josy) alone was worth the whole episode.

But it does get to my main frustration with DPC as a storyteller. When he goes small and focuses tight on the characters, he tends to knock it out of the park. It's when he goes big and tries to up the stakes or pull off The Twist that the he seems to stumble.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
That doesn't explain why she pushed her husband's photo to the ground.

I think Dr. Pinkcacke is going a bit too far with the lesbian content, lesbian content doesn't make me uncomfortable, the feeling of NTR and being pushed to the side that comes with your Love Interests having a sexual past is what makes me uncomfortable.
What's next? Sage and Quinn? Cathy and Jade?
Please no.
SO what you want is a game of virgins who only give it up to you? I don't think you know what NTR really means. For the record you cheating on all those other girls would be considered NTR (by your standards) to all those other girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes