Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
A glory hole in the female bathroom, right in view of cafeteria?
While Quinn may have heard doubt it’ll be of much import beyond her perhaps teasing MC.
It’s important to have confirmation that Quinn knows she has a cute butt
A gloryhole in the cafeteria, yes. That's what she said. That one, the one we know and another one we don't know of yet.
The wall between the male and female toilet in the cafeteria must have had a gloryhole, and whoever uses the gloryhole has to fit the requirement of having a schlong longer than the width of a brick wall. Camila did mention about the gloryhole in the cafeteria toilet in Episode 5.

Too bad the results of the competition in movie night is known to no one other than Sage.
It must be between bathroom stalls, between rooms doesn't make any sense. I checked the scene and we don't see anyone else comming in or out. Quinn and Riona are waiting outside.

I don't think that competition will matter much outside of Sage trying to cheer the MC out, but it would be nice if it did :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A gloryhole in the cafeteria, yes. That's what she said. That one, the one we know and another one we don't know of yet.

It must be between bathroom stalls, between rooms doesn't make any sense. I checked the scene and we don't see anyone else comming in or out. Quinn and Riona are waiting outside.

I don't think that competition will matter much outside of Sage trying to cheer the MC out, but it would be nice if it did :ROFLMAO:
It also doesn't make sense that there would be a gloryhole in the women's bathroom. So was Camila perhaps giving "service" to another girl? :unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It also doesn't make sense that there would be a gloryhole in the women's bathroom. So was Camila perhaps giving "service" to another girl? :unsure:
It wouldn't be a gloryhole then, there would be a lack of things to stick out of. A man entering a women's bathroom in the cafeteria would be as evident as a woman entering men's bathroom. If at least the door would be common to both and split afterwards. I agree that this setup would be too obvious.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It wouldn't be a gloryhole then, there would be a lack of things to stick out of. A man entering a women's bathroom in the cafeteria would be as evident as a woman entering men's bathroom. If at least the door would be common to both and split afterwards. I agree that this setup would be too obvious.
Maybe Camila was in the stall with a girl and "serviced" her. We know that the MC could buy the services of Sarah for face-to-face fucking and Mona was clearly supposed to do something with Burke, so maybe the girls on Quinn's menu don't always operate anonymously but also do an "in-person" service.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maybe Camila was in the stall with a girl and "serviced" her. We know that the MC could buy the services of Sarah for face-to-face fucking and Mona was clearly supposed to do something with Burke, so maybe the girls on Quinn's menu don't always operate anonymously but also do an "in-person" service.
Camila said that she's only interested in gloryholes because she doesn't want to be seen. She even declined to help the MC if that meant he would need photos of her. She seems very worried about getting a reputation. Mona seems obvious now (and Sarah, of course) she was asked to do something face-to-face, but I doubt Camila would.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Camila said that she's only interested in gloryholes because she doesn't want to be seen. She even declined to help the MC if that meant he would need photos of her. She seems very worried about getting a reputation. Mona seems obvious now (and Sarah, of course) she was asked to do something face-to-face, but I doubt Camila would.
And so the mystery of why there would be a gloryhole in the women's bathroom of the cafeteria where there are clear sightlines to the door such that you'd easily see a guy going in there deepens. :unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And so the mystery of why there would be a gloryhole in the women's bathroom of the cafeteria where there are clear sightlines to the door such that you'd easily see a guy going in there deepens. :unsure:
That's the real thing, it's impossible to cover someone going into the wrong bathroom in that situation, if it were once, or rarely, when it's closed.. Then maybe. But that looks like they do it when it's full of people. If that's the only entrance to that bathroom it's pretty hard to do it without being discovered eventually, but it's Quinn. She's reckless and doesn't seem to care about the consecuences much :ROFLMAO:

Dec 20, 2019
That's the real thing, it's impossible to cover someone going into the wrong bathroom in that situation, if it were once, or rarely, when it's closed.. Then maybe. But that looks like they do it when it's full of people. If that's the only entrance to that bathroom it's pretty hard to do it without being discovered eventually, but it's Quinn. She's reckless and doesn't seem to care about the consecuences much :ROFLMAO:
Wait, what about the one near MC's old dorm room? Was that a male toilet, female toilet or unisex?

mario3817

May 31, 2020
Hi I have downloaded the latest version 0.5.2. Hwever I am receiving error message when loading previous save file. Any master can assist.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 761, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1791, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\Users\mario\Desktop\fire\dik\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1709, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Thu Jul 02 22:03:46 2020

Dec 20, 2019
They probably were male and female, but it's way easier to sneak in those. People aren't in the corridors all the time, in the cafeteria they are in plain sight.
True, maybe while the girls are delivering the take away Quinn acts as a stakeout outside the toilet? I think that the male toilet is easier to infiltrate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fuhrer2

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
In parallel with the Melanie/Sarah one, there's also a shower with Derek if you crash with him, and another with Bella if you make a move on her during your stay.

Plus, there are some implied off-screen showers: after the yoga session in Episode 5, and after Maya admits to him she's only slept with a girl. There was supposed to be another one after the yoga session in Episode 2, but that might have been interrupted by Tommy's forced drinking.

If we're going to over-analyze this game, we need to be precise!
Staying with Bella counts as two if you're a guy: the shower scene and swimming.

Guys think of swimming as taking a bath, whereas gals think of it as a reason to take a bath.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Wait, what about the one near MC's old dorm room? Was that a male toilet, female toilet or unisex?
The dorm room toilet was unisex. It wouldn't matter though, unless the school administration supported Glory Holes they would be removed within a week of appearing even at a junior/community college, no way they would remain at an actual university. You just have to accept it as being something the designer puts in to meet the kinks of audience members.

BigBabyShark

May 29, 2020
Came across Acting Lessons on Steam during quarantine, and as I was pleasantly surprised by its quality, I gave this game a try as well.

Overall, very good animations and plot, excellent music, and some hilarious dialogues and characters, while most of the mini-games are pretty fun as well. Also, made me feel somewhat nostalgic as it's been nearly 20 years since I was in university.

Tried reading some of the posts in this thread, and I've got to say I'm slightly amused by the amount of theories and speculations about the game, as well as the multiple saves and devotion on certain routes and paths.

Personally, I only have a single playthrough and I just pick the options that feel more natural (and somewhat realistic) to me. And I'm not particularly invested in any of the girls so far. Maya was my go-to choice (damsel in distress and all that) in the beginning, but the whole triangle isn't my cup of tea. Jill is the next choice I guess, although she's a bit too square for my tastes. But Derek is easily my favourite character. Funny as hell and a real bro, same as Liam in Acting Lessons.

Looking forward to the next updates of this game, whenever they may drop. May also become a patron, although I already bought the first season on Steam. And definitely subscribe to this thread, some posts are really interesting and fun.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You have to.
This one is kind different. As someone already said, it will heal you.
Until something bad happen further.... don't know... Maybe ?
not only do you not make me play Acting Lessons with your psychological terrorism, now you want me to live this game with anxiety too ....:mad: :mad::cry::cry::cry::cry: 3-4 years of anxiety...

at the end MC will be dumped from 3-4 LIs, so there will be a lot of emotionally strong moments, I would do without forced dramas

• Haha
Reactions: Youven

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
not only do you not make me play Acting Lessons with your psychological terrorism, now you want me to live this game with anxiety too ....:mad: :mad::cry::cry::cry::cry: 3-4 years of anxiety...

at the end MC will be dumped from 3-4 LIs, so there will be a lot of emotionally strong moments, I would do without forced dramas
Or 5, there's a chance the MC could be rejected by everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Youven
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes