felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Derek as love interest when?

I mean, hell, I'm not even bi in the slightest, but I'd play that. To be honest, I skipped the sex scenes in Acting Lessons already, because DPC made such interesting characters I actually ended up playing for the plot, so why not. Derek seems chill enough for it not to be too far-fetched character-wise, either.

Not to mention that the reactions to such a reveal of all the other (female) characters alone would've made it worthwhile.
the perfect revenge against Maya and Josy ....:eek:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Its crazy cause I have an uncle who is 2 years elder to me (he's like a younger cousin to my mother) but I still treat him like my cousin....and I have only realised it a few years ago when my mom and I were having a conversation and I was like..."wait so your uncle is a brother to your mother and I have been treating his son like my cousin??:FacePalm: fuk type of bs is this??" And no one told me this until I drew a family tree. So yeah weird that aunt Jill has a crush on me and Bella is a Gilf
Jill is MC's Aunt? Hmm, and i give her no play at all.

Youven

May 13, 2019
Its crazy cause I have an uncle who is 2 years elder to me (he's like a younger cousin to my mother) but I still treat him like my cousin....and I have only realised it a few years ago when my mom and I were having a conversation and I was like..."wait so your uncle is a brother to your mother and I have been treating his son like my cousin??:FacePalm: fuk type of bs is this??" And no one told me this until I drew a family tree. So yeah weird that aunt Jill has a crush on me and Bella is a Gilf
I know how you feel. I had the same situation where a bunch of cousins i loved to play with turned out to be my mother's little cousins... so my grand-uncles.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Guys...Real talk i think my game is broke. Am i suppose to be able to do the scene with Bell if my affinity is DIK? I mean it's all the way DIK! I have no CHICK what-so-ever. So, am i suppose to be able to shower with her and play around with her or nah?

Reactions: Youven

Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
Guys...Real talk i think my game is broke. Am i suppose to be able to do the scene with Bell if my affinity is DIK? I mean it's all the way DIK! I have no CHICK what-so-ever. So, am i suppose to be able to shower with her and play around with her or nah?
If you managed to get her to like you (which you did since you are able to stay with her), then yes, it's perfectly possible to get the shower scene with Bella. This scene is not locked behind status or affinity.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
If you managed to get her to like you (which you did since you are able to stay with her), then yes, it's perfectly possible to get the shower scene with Bella. This scene is not locked behind status or affinity.
i Found it weird. Isn't she a CHICK character?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There are variables which will mean she either approves or disapproves the MC long before the scene happens. You get points along the story doing things she approves of and lose points vice versa but its not made clear and obvious where and when these happen but they can be from as obvious as beating the shit out of your old roommate isn't a favour winner with her to the less obvious ones like having dinner with her in the canteen wearing the Dik helmet will annoy her too though not as drastically. Thus so long as you get enough positive points with her then yes you can access the scene with her even as a complete Dik (ive done as much myself). I don't regard her as a strictly Chick character (thats more Jill) but instead more as the 'Neutral' character who will probably be the biggest candidate for those who by end of the story have cut off the paths of both Dik and Chick by endgame.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
There are variables which will mean she either approves or disapproves the MC long before the scene happens. You get points along the story doing things she approves of and lose points vice versa but its not made clear and obvious where and when these happen but they can be from as obvious as beating the shit out of your old roommate isn't a favour winner with her to the less obvious ones like having dinner with her in the canteen wearing the Dik helmet will annoy her too though not as drastically. Thus so long as you get enough positive points with her then yes you can access the scene with her even as a complete Dik (ive done as much myself). I don't regard her as a strictly Chick character (thats more Jill) but instead more as the 'Neutral' character who will probably be the biggest candidate for those who by end of the story have cut off the paths of both Dik and Chick by endgame.
Fair. I just have to be mindful of her while being a DIK. Sadly i have no feelings for any of the CHICK characters anyway. (Really hate Josy and Maya) Sage will end up leaving soon due to her completing her last year. So it's now down to Jade or Bella for me.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
i completly missed v0.5.2 do i need to download it or will episode 6 work with v0.5.1 in the future? and where do i find v0.5.2 patch only?

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
i completly missed v0.5.2 do i need to download it or will episode 6 work with v0.5.1 in the future? and where do i find v0.5.2 patch only?
O.5.2 is just a small bug fix, the 5.1 version is enough to work with the future episode 6, but if you want the 5.2 , you need to use the search bar as I don't see any download link for it on the OP.

Reactions: GeorgeWeasley
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes