Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

This week has consisted of mixed work, but I've mainly focused on writing and posing a very particular part of the episode that I'm excited for. Next week I will try to finish up this special part of the episode and primarily focus on writing dialogue and posing animations.

920 static renders and 36 animations are completed.

I've been browsing for more licensed music and bought licenses for six songs with lyrics. Songs with lyrics are harder to come by, so I'm always extra thrilled when I find songs like these.

Isabella won this week's poll, meaning she will get an extra long animation in episode 6.

Soon, a cosmetic poll for Maya will start. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend!

Last edited:

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Sounds like 0.6 will be a good size update at least, 5 did feel a bit short. Either way if I can get a hot Cathy scene or another Jade scene I'm content. Anything with the others is a bonus.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
This week has consisted of mixed work, but I've mainly focused on writing and posing a very particular part of the episode that I'm excited for. Next week I will try to finish up this special part of the episode and primarily focus on writing dialogue and posing animations.
Please, Please, Please, let it be the long awaited Threesome with Maya and Josy :love:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Soon, a cosmetic poll for Maya will start.
Looking forward to this. :love:

Also, could you do us a favour Sorrow85 and format this update post the way N7 does it? Makes it easier to quote when the update text is in the body of the post and not in a quote box.

This is the first proper status update for episode 6 since it was the first week I could work normally on game development after episode 5 release.

I've been writing and posing intermittently. It's been an uphill battle getting renders and animations in the queue while also having scenes written to pose the art for.

I always pose my art after dialogue is written, the other way around isn't a good workflow since I would have to fit dialogue to renders instead of making art to a story, which is more natural to me.

I usually start posing animations, but this time I've been posing more static renders than usual early on.

It doesn't cut development time, but it does make it easier to show you previews.

So far, ~700 renders and 26 animations are complete.

I've written approximately 45% of the main dialogue file, compared to episode 5, and I'm still trying to plan the scope of the episode.

Episode 6 will be more varied than episode 5 was and it will require me to write a new kind of code, which I'm really excited about.

Poll news
The winner of the Special render poll was Nicole/Envy, with a majority of votes in all polls. Sally came in second place and Camila came in third place.

It's going to be fun to devote a render series to Nicole/Envy and I hope you liked the new direction the special render poll has taken.

I'll post the first preview of Envy's special render series next week.

Soon another poll for longer animation will start. +$10 patrons will be voting for who gets a longer animation in episode 6. Jill won a similar poll in episode 5 and can't win in this poll.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Reactions: Sorrow85

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

920 static renders and 36 animations are completed.

I've been browsing for more licensed music and bought licenses for six songs with lyrics. Songs with lyrics are harder to come by, so I'm always extra thrilled when I find songs like these.

Isabella won this week's poll, meaning she will get an extra long animation in episode 6.

Soon, a cosmetic poll for Maya will start. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend!
Thanks. (y)

Reactions: Lusikun

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Also, I really hope we will eventually get more free roaming events. And I'm talking swyper and rooster here. I absolutely adore the conversations in the comments section in rooster, and I literally screamed from joy when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that it shouldn't be overdone but I need more.

Reactions: RedRobinson

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can't tell if it really was shorter or if it just feels this way, since the majority of the events happen in one night. Lots of fanservice with some great scenes and feelgood moments. Looking back, still, a lot happened.
It certainly took a while to get through, especially when doing it without the walkthrough, but when all previous episode had multiple scenes and free-roam events in different locations and covered several days each, this episode with its one free-roam event and covering about 12-16 hours does it make feel shorter.

Also, I really hope we will eventually get more free roaming events. And I'm talking swyper and rooster here. I absolutely adore the conversations in the comments section in rooster, and I literally screamed from joy when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that it shouldn't be overdone but I need more.
Getting to have an actual event with Nicole outside of the Swyper chats and the Pink Rose would be my hope. A one-time hook-up at her place that's as lengthy and well animated as the Jade event would be perfect.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It certainly took a while to get through, especially when doing it without the walkthrough, but when all previous episode had multiple scenes and free-roam events in different locations and covered several days each, this episode with its one free-roam event and covering about 12-16 hours does it make feel shorter.
and if MC's proposal has been rejected there is no picnic, becoming shorter

Reactions: ratttta

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
and if MC's proposal has been rejected there is no picnic, becoming shorter
Also if you aren't on the Sage path, if you don't have the necessary variables for the Riona scene, if you don't help Lily out, and if you don't drive Cathy home.

Lots of ways this episode can be even shorter.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Also if you aren't on the Sage path, if you don't have the necessary variables for the Riona scene, if you don't help Lily out, and if you don't drive Cathy home.

Lots of ways this episode can be even shorter.
you're right, but I think there are many more players who have found themselves with too high DIK affinity, than those who refused to be Sage's fuck bubby :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Getting to have an actual event with Nicole outside of the Swyper chats and the Pink Rose would be my hope. A one-time hook-up at her place that's as lengthy and well animated as the Jade event would be perfect.
I hope so. The DIKs don't have the luxury to book the Pink Rose for themselves anymore so it's gonna be a bit tricky. They can still go though, eventually. I like the idea of the MC having a meeting with nicole outside of swyper or the pink rose. A scene as well made as the jade one would be amazing.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes