• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
She could had mine any time she wanted, but i am a 42 years old man out of the market for a while. Tremolo can have any pussy he want, so he doesn't need to take shit from anyone in that matter.
Tremolo is an orphan who had to call her mom .... he is a pussy servant too

p.s.I was convinced that I was the oldest here.
thanks, (matter of months)
ROFLMMFAO!!!!

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Just for the record without naming any names. Neither one of you are even close to the oldest here. There are a few old timers on here with nothing better to do but talk about games ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Karl Franz 77

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Who is then? If i may ask...
You can ask but I'm not going to answer. Anyway back to the game discussion.....
Needs more Riona, that's what it needs.
Yeah we need more meaningful interactions with the side girls. I would love something other than a sex scene. The little talks we have had with Riona have made me want to learn more about them.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You can ask but I'm not going to answer. Anyway back to the game discussion.....

Yeah we need more meaningful interactions with the side girls. I would love something other than a sex scene. The little talks we have had with Riona have made me want to learn more about them.
Yeah, we've only had small interactions with Riona, but not much background. (We don't have much background of almost any side girls, though. Maybe Camila). That picture where she looked like she was crying had my hopes up for some background story, but oh well...

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, we've only had small interactions with Riona, but not much background. (We don't have much background of almost any side girls, though. Maybe Camila). That picture where she looked like she was crying had my hopes up for some background story, but oh well...
Yeah. I guess its my curiosity but I want to know who everyone is, other than names and sex anyway.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Bravo! Amazing game and vanilla one at that. Great story pacing and characters, the scenes don't feel forced. Music, renders , humor even the minigames "it all just works" XD.
I was least cool with looking for pixels to click to unlock special renders but you can just ignore them ... oh who am i kidding, no way you will be able to - so looking for pixels or cheating it is.

But i can't help to fear for the storm is coming i just hope we can do without
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Thank god for the mod, just change the status with the girls in a older save and play again. You really don't need 100s of saves.
Aw see that's cheating. Just my opinion but I want to earn it, I want to see and experience every page and conversation. I don't have 100's of saves more like 10's of saves but still. I have been trying to chase down every page, every dialogue. I'm a die-hard completionist

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
I don't know if someone has already talked about it or if some people have a long discussion about it but I would like to know what you think about the girl that Chad is seeing. At the end of episode 5 if you kiss Sage, we can see a discussion between Sarah and Melanie who talks about Chad and the possibility that he separates from Sage and the fact that Sarah will support her if something should happen, I wondered if Melanie was the girl in question, but when we go to the gym to spy on Chad, we can clearly see Melanie on a treadmill and at the same time Chad is on the phone with the girl.
I'm a bit confused about this and I don't see why they had this discussion at the end of episode 5
Any thoughts ?

Reactions: imzahai
4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes