Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Everytime an animation plays my screen goes black, how can I solve this?
First thing: Checked GPU drivers for latest version? Sometimes can cause hicups.

Yeah I think all of the LI's and side girls, even crab infested Arieth, have something about them that makes them intriguing. I don't think I have a favorite yet.
Arieth??? To decontamination with you!

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Everytime I update something like my windows, it crashes and I have to reset it all the way, my PC doesn't even have a video card anyways
The graphic chip on the motherboard may not have enough power to run the animations

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, this ending kills me. I really like Bella. She may seem tough and unapproachable, but when you get to know her, you quickly realize that she's a very great person with a beautiful soul. I finally want to know what's going on and how I can help her.
True, but I'm just hoping that you don't necessarily have to be her lover and focus all of your attention on her to fix all of her problems though (in my main playthrough, I'd like to see more of an happy ending with Jill, who among the LI has the slowest progression so far, really requires a lot of patience, especially with the 3-4 months between updates), as i have a feeling that an harem ending with Bella and Jill seems highly unlikely. I really don't want to be in a situation where you have to kill Bella if you want to end up with Jill (or something like that) or vice versa, and an ending similar to the School Days anime would be too cruel x)

Reactions: EmperorGER

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Everytime an animation plays my screen goes black, how can I solve this?
You can try if changing the renderer does something for you.
1. Press Shift+G when you are on the main menu
2. On the top left corner you can change between OpenGL, DirectX and Software.
3. Chose one and click on quit to restart the game afterwards.
I'd recommend to try DirectX first. This works best for me.
Disabling Power Saves in that menu can also improve your overall fps.

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
True, but I'm just hoping that you don't necessarily have to be her lover and focus all of your attention on her to fix all of her problems though (in my main playthrough, I'd like to see more of an happy ending with Jill, who among the LI has the slowest progression so far, really requires a lot of patience, especially with the 3-4 months between updates), as i have a feeling that an harem ending with Bella and Jill seems highly unlikely. I really don't want to be in a situation where you have to kill Bella if you want to end up with Jill (or something like that) or vice versa, and an ending similar to the School Days anime would be too cruel x)
It is the same for me. In my main PT I also want to choose Jill and hope that you can help Bella without giving up Jill.
I'd be happy if I didn't have to kill any of the LIs. That you can't be happy with all of them at the same time is understandable, but killing someone would be a bit too drastic in my opinion. But who knows what DPC is planning.
Unfortunately I don't know this anime, so I can't say anything about it.

Reactions: Mistrophera

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
True, but I'm just hoping that you don't necessarily have to be her lover and focus all of your attention on her to fix all of her problems though (in my main playthrough, I'd like to see more of an happy ending with Jill, who among the LI has the slowest progression so far, really requires a lot of patience, especially with the 3-4 months between updates), as I have a feeling that an harem ending with Bella and Jill seems highly unlikely. I really don't want to be in a situation where you have to kill Bella if you want to end up with Jill (or something like that) or vice versa, and an ending similar to the School Days anime would be too cruel x)
Kill her, I doubt uh... ok. after acting lessons... let me say I HOPE not. But dedicating yourself to her and only her, that is a given with this character.
Bella is a grown-up woman. And certainly not the type accepting any mistresses as far as I understand her.
So kiss any other lady goodbye, if you want to go for her.
PLUS: I'm expecting some serious Dramabullshit with Bella.
Pinkypie wouldn't have placed that foreshadowing line in the library "if only I had known back then blabla".
So better to expect the worst, than stumbling into the blender with pink shades on, my dear.

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Oh boy please save me from darkness. I don't want to kill one of my ladies.
The game already is very emotional and nothing bad has even happened yet.

Reactions: Karl Franz 77

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not even Tommy? :cry:
I've always though that if someone were to die it would be Arieth. There's something wrong with her imo. In episode 3 she wanted to have a serious conversation with Dawe. In episode 4 we though it could have been because of crabs. Now on episode 5 we know she doesn't know about the crabs, so the question is open again. What did she want to talk about? Cheating? I don't think so, considering she is still at it.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I've always though that if someone were to die it would be Arieth. There's something wrong with her imo. In episode 3 she wanted to have a serious conversation with Dawe. In episode 4 we though it could have been because of crabs. Now on episode 5 we know she doesn't know about the crabs, so the question is open again. What did she want to talk about? Cheating? I don't think so, considering she is still at it.
My best guess:
Pregnancy roulette, Arieth style.
Got preggy, now trying to puzzle out who of the 100 boys did it.

Reactions: Karl Franz 77
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes