DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
I think Melanie/Sarah know who it is but I don't think either one of them is the side chick. Honestly I think Chad is gay and he's just using Sage as his beard to hide the fact. So not sure if I'm the best person to answer this one.

The reason for the conversation at the end of 5 is because they see Sage and the MC kissing. I agree with Sarah as far as you don't interact that way with a side whatever in public. That's what you do with a boyfriend/girlfriend type person.
So Chad bought some panties for a guy?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
One of the nice parts about staying with Sage was getting a brief chance to hang out with some of the other HOTs in less sex-centered scenes. (Well, other than Melanie and Sarah, those two have a blood feud with chastity.)

It would be great to get more of that. Camila in particular seems to have a good rapport with the MC even if he goes total CHICK, so maybe someday we can learn more about her backstory. Sadly, I suspect there's just too much ground to cover with the five LIs and Quinn to give the side girls a lot of time in the spotlight.
Yeah I know DPC is a control freak and wants his game his way but he really needs a bigger staff. He is going to at some point have stamina/burn out issues.

Edit - Died laughing at your chastity comment
So Chad bought some panties for a guy?
Brotha you ever go to a gay/alternative club/bar? Panties on a guy are awfully mild as far as some of the things I have seen IRL.

• Haha
Reactions: DatFatFrog

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
One of the nice parts about staying with Sage was getting a brief chance to hang out with some of the other HOTs in less sex-centered scenes. (Well, other than Melanie and Sarah, those two have a blood feud with chastity.)

It would be great to get more of that. Camila in particular seems to have a good rapport with the MC even if he goes total CHICK, so maybe someday we can learn more about her backstory. Sadly, I suspect there's just too much ground to cover with the five LIs and Quinn to give the side girls a lot of time in the spotlight.
There's only been meaningless sex with the side girls so far in the game, with the exception of Quinn none of them have really played a significant role in the game like the main girls and Derek. That's why it's difficult for me to have a side girl as my favorite when there isn't much happening with them.

Reactions: ename144

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I don't know if someone has already talked about it or if some people have a long discussion about it but I would like to know what you think about the girl that Chad is seeing. At the end of episode 5 if you kiss Sage, we can see a discussion between Sarah and Melanie who talks about Chad and the possibility that he separates from Sage and the fact that Sarah will support her if something should happen, I wondered if Melanie was the girl in question, but when we go to the gym to spy on Chad, we can clearly see Melanie on a treadmill and at the same time Chad is on the phone with the girl.
I'm a bit confused about this and I don't see why they had this discussion at the end of episode 5
Any thoughts ?
I doubt they are doing this for Sage, more likely they want to help Chad or that mystery person. Even though it's unlikely, when Sarah said she has her back, it made me think that perhaps Melanie has her own plans. Either way it seems we will have another confrontation with Chad soon and i wonder if our decision during the council meeting will finally have a payoff.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Interesting. Is there any way to check out what I've missed?
> Have Neutral or CHICK affinity in ep 4
> Go for "something more" with Maya and Josy

It may also help to have had half-sex with both Josy and Maya and have told Maya you'll help with her HOT tasks.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Aw see that's cheating. Just my opinion but I want to earn it, I want to see and experience every page and conversation. I don't have 100's of saves more like 10's of saves but still. I have been trying to chase down every page, every dialogue. I'm a die-hard completionist
I don't mind using the mod to unlock scenes on the DIK path because I have no interest in making a lot of the choices he has to make to be on that path, so I'd rather not play it fully. I make my choices based on how I would make them if it were real life and that's why I don't pick that many DIK choices.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I don't mind using the mod to unlock scenes on the DIK path because I have no interest in making a lot of the choices he has to make to be on that path, so I'd rather not play it fully. I make my choices based on how I would make them if it were real life and that's why I don't pick that many DIK choices.
No worries, to each their own. I admit I have done routes that I really don't have any personal interests in just so I can see all the scenes. I just have never really liked Mod's, to easy to screw up a game that way IMO.

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
I know, I used the walkthrough partly. I meant if I can check with this mod how many scenes I missed on my PT?

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
I know, I used the walkthrough partly. I meant if I can check with this mod how many scenes I missed on my PT?
Indeed all the scenes will be visible with the mod even if you have not played them. Everything except the cum-petition and therefore the scene with Quinn

EDIT : You will also have all special renders

Reactions: EmperorGER

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
But i can't help to fear for the storm is coming i just hope we can do without
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, this ending kills me. I really like Bella. She may seem tough and unapproachable, but when you get to know her, you quickly realize that she's a very great person with a beautiful soul. I finally want to know what's going on and how I can help her.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah I think all of the LI's and side girls, even crab infested Arieth, have something about them that makes them intriguing. I don't think I have a favorite yet.

pakhan

Jun 3, 2020
Hi,
There is an other threesome than the ones with Josy and maya / Camila and Mona / Quin and Riona / Sarah and Melanie ?
Thanks

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Hi,
There is an other threesome than the ones with Josy and maya / Camila and Mona / Quin and Riona / Sarah and Melanie ?
Thanks
Not so far

Edit - Josy/Maya doesn't really qualify as a threesome though IMO. They just fall asleep together.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes