lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
As I continue my "CHIK Path" pursuit of Sage, one line she said when talking to her in Tybalt's bedroom haunted me:

"It's only for money, you know? It doesn't mean anything else."

That line could come back as an ironic echo. If her family cuts her off and she's forced to add herself to Quinn's menu, or if it turns out she did fuck Tybalt during her Friday night meeting with him.

[Tybalt spreads his legs and begins to unzip his pants.]

Tybalt: "Sage, I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful partnership between out two Greek organizations, but I think you should add something extra to 'seal the deal.'"

[Sage stares at his now erect cock.]

Sage: [Thinking to herself] It's just for money. It doesn't mean anything else.

[She shrugs, drops to her knees, and proceeds to go to town on Tybalt.]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
As I continue my "CHIK Path" pursuit of Sage, one line she said when talking to her in Tybalt's bedroom haunted me:

That line could come back as an ironic echo. If her family cuts her off and she's forced to add herself to Quinn's menu, or if it turns out she did fuck Tybalt during her Friday night meeting with him.

Tybalt: "Sage, I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful partnership between out two Greek organizations, but I think you should add something extra to 'seal the deal.'"

screen-3.jpg

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It is very possible for a sibling of hers to have had a child before her. Let's say Lynette got pregnant at 26, if she had a younger sibling (brother, for example) who had his first child at 22 when Lynette was 24, then that makes them 2 years older than the MC.
You mixed up the age. Neil was 24 when he met the younger 18-yo Lynette. She was likely at most 20 when she ran away with Neil, and any younger sibling short of paternal twins would very likely still be teenagers, which makes the "older cousin by younger sibling" theory much less likely, unless Lynette had a few good years with Neil, which was my original point. I wanted to see if "a few good years" were confirmed in the story or not.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018

Tybalt: "Sage, I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful partnership between our two Greek organizations, but I think you should add something extra to 'seal the deal.'"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Lynette father owns a construction company. So, why people think MC is related to a B&R?
It's called real estate development, like the trump's do/did. Not as simple as owning a construction company and it seems unlikely he owned the construction company but that they were contractors hired by lynette's father. All neil said was he was working for her father, at least until the conclusion of that particular project, which was just a building they were building at the time. At the conclusion of the project, he no longer worked for her father.

Reactions: Dashxp4k

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, I think you're reading too much into that line. I took it as Sage was meaning they (HOTs) took the money over being with the DIKS because they needed it. I don't even think Sage is aware of what Quinn is doing, pimping the girls out.

ameba65

Sep 2, 2020
Could you name a real model/actress/pop star who looks like Jill (body and face)? I absolutely love her, but I can't stop thinking she looks a bit too much like a barbie doll, not very "real". Other girls, like Josy for example, look very real instead.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Hmm, I think you're reading too much into that line. I took it as Sage was meaning they (HOTs) took the money over being with the DIKS because they needed it. I don't even think Sage is aware of what Quinn is doing, pimping the girls out.
I'm 99% sure not. When Quinn is alluding to it during her chat with Maya at the pool she clams up when Sage arrives.

Sure, if by foursome you mean MC giving Tommy a knee to the groin then taking Nicole and Nora to pound town in front of him while he whimpers and counts his testicles :LOL:
I'd pay good money for that scene.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018

Tybalt: "Sage, I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful partnership between our two Greek organizations, but I think you should add something extra to 'seal the deal.'"

Highly doubtful, for the same reason that Quinn hasn't mentioned the prostitution to her yet. Besides, Tybalt already has a girlfriend (y).

ThePopwolf

Nov 15, 2018

I'm dead, this mf had a whole fanfic ready lmfao

Sep 22, 2017

Kindly reconsider that.:giggle:
1iqr.gif

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
But that would still make Jade his Aunt and even non-blood relatives are considered incest under Patreon's TOS and under the law in the U.S., so this is probably not what it will be.
The TOS are much more important here. He does biz with them, he'll likely avoid it.

Incest laws in the US vary by state. Some include non-blood relations, others don't care as long as it isn't mother/father or son/daughter connection.

I think the MC is pretty safe all around, though I can't recall if we ever got much more detail about Neil's family. Does MC have any cousins that he knows about?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes