Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
hello simple question the next episode is for when? I enjoyed the 5 episode for me they are successful otherwise continue like that I enjoyed the story of the MC and threw asser surprised on the episode 4
I feel that by moving the question mark, I can understand the question. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, in answer to the question, there is no confirmed date for ep 6 but best estimates are mid-late October.

DeePink25

Apr 7, 2020
Does anyone have Save or persistent for successfully
“Fought the Jocks in Episode 2” or “Fight Caleb in Episode 5”
Please anyone give me
I did that path. I don't know where I put my game folder now though. Haha
Then again, if you want to know more about it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FlexyCarlos

Jul 30, 2019
I'm conflicted about the upcoming family news. Part of my brain thinks MC is going to be a Royce because Jill is the only girl you can't go very far with at the moment. But then I'll be really pissed off if MC is a Royce because Jill is sexy af :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm conflicted about the upcoming family news. Part of my brain thinks MC is going to be a Royce because Jill is the only girl you can't go very far with at the moment. But then I'll be really pissed off if MC is a Royce because Jill is sexy af :D
He's not going to be a Royce, because even if he's her 4th cousin twice removed, that's still too close to incest and DPC won't be doing that.

FlexyCarlos

Jul 30, 2019
He's not going to be a Royce, because even if he's her 4th cousin twice removed, that's still too close to incest and DPC won't be doing that.
Yeah that's why I and a lot of others no doubt would be pissed if MC was. But there's gotta be some kind of twist/story element to it right? Maybe related to Rusty?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah that's why I and a lot of others no doubt would be pissed if MC was. But there's gotta be some kind of twist/story element to it right? Maybe related to Rusty?
Being a Burg is more possible, yes, although that's a bit of sore subject around theses parts.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
My hypothesis is that he's related to Tybalt, by which I mean Jade was married to someone before Burke and that person is Tybalt's birth father and Lynette's brother or father.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
people keep saying that MC could be related to a B or R but that's lazy writing. MC mother is not related to B&R. you could be rich without being related to a B&R. So why everybody thinking about that?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
people keep saying that MC could be related to a B or R but that's lazy writing. MC mother is not related to B&R. you could be rich without being related to a B&R. So why everybody thinking about that?
They're the 2 named rich familes in the game so the easiest way to write MC being related to one of them. Lack of incest rules one out so it has to be the other. Well no and I've just given one which also removes Neil being secretive from equation

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
They're the 2 named rich familes in the game so the easiest way to write MC being related to one of them. Lack of incest rules one out so it has to be the other. Well no and I've just given one which also removes Neil being secretive from equation
and Burke, and also this

DIK 1.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My hypothesis is that he's related to Tybalt, by which I mean Jade was married to someone before Burke and that person is Tybalt's birth father and Lynette's brother or father.
But that would still make Jade his Aunt and even non-blood relatives are considered incest under Patreon's TOS and under the law in the U.S., so this is probably not what it will be.

It's not lazy writing, I don't see why people think it is. It actually has the potential for being a greater impact on the MC and the dynamic of their life than if they were related to some random rich family that we've not heard of. It would be especially impactful if he becomes the "prodigal son" type character where his Mom was the first-born child and thus the one who would have inherited most of the family wealth, legacy, power, etc, because it puts him in a technically higher position than Rusty if his Dad were the 2nd or even 3rd born.

Of course, the MC doesn't have to accept it and can try to live a normal life, but people could perceive him differently and it could affect his life whether he wants it to or not. It has the potential to be a huge, game-changing moment for the MC if he were to become a Burg, especially if he were to be the heir-apparent of the Burg family.

Lynette father owns a construction company. So, why people think MC is related to a B&R?
It's not stated that her Dad owned a construction company, only that Neil worked in construction and was hired to build a hotel for this "flithy rich" guy.

screenshot0206.png screenshot0207.png

Even if her Dad did own a construction company, most of the big ones are owned by millionaires, or they're owned by capital or investment firms that are owned by billionaires. Most millionaires and billionaires have their fingers in many different pies and own companies/run businesses in different sectors, or at least have investments and stock tied up in different areas.

So it's not impossible to believe that 2 rich men founded a college and that their families have gone on to become incredibly wealthy and have business interests in a few different areas, including owning and operating hotels. It would be like if the great-grandfathers of the Walton and Pritzker families had founded a college together.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Being a Burg is more possible, yes, although that's a bit of sore subject around theses parts.
yes, maybe a Burgmeister... But if MC is blood related with someone, he could be a Burke, so Tybald would be his cousin... Or maybe he is related with Bella. It could be anybody or nobody...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes