Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Can anybody tell me how to unluck the second set of special renders during the free roam that are labled with "laptop"? I cannot find the safe with the laptop locked in...

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Can anybody tell me how to unluck the second set of special renders during the free roam that are labled with "laptop"? I cannot find the safe with the laptop locked in...
Did you find all the 10 minuscule buttons? After you open the pack you can go to the customize function on the notebook and manually unlock all of them, I think that will be it. As for the laptop,is behind a enormous panting on a wall, you cant miss it.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
The save menu should be made into something like a skill tree... or at least make it into folders with pages like now...cuz i make lots of saves while playing and now i have the chick play on pages 1-20 and dik play on 20-40! Actually don't know the exact numbers cuz the 10GB's commin in 15min

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
PLEASE!!
FOR/FROM THE LOVE OF ALL ANDROID USERS.,
IF THERE IS A GOOD/BRILLIANT ANDROID PORTER OUT THERE, ANYWHERE.,
WITH GREAT, FANTASTIC COMPRESSING APK SKILLZ.,
WE'RE "ALL", BEGGING "U", TO COME N SAVE US WITH ONE OF UR SMOOTH COMPRESSED ANDROID PORTS, FOR THIS VERSION(v0.6.0) OF, "BEING A DIK!!!!!!!" PLEEASSE!!!!
well theres:
DarkAssassin
Wills747

they are great android porters,go ask them.

Reactions: Sbender99

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Did you find all the 10 minuscule buttons? After you open the pack you can go to the customize function on the notebook and manually unlock all of them, I think that will be it. As for the laptop,is behind a enormous panting on a wall, you cant miss it.
Well, you overestimate me. I can't find the picture. Would you snap me a screenshot or give me the most detailled explanation of where to find it :KEK:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Before I go offline, I will repeat what I have answered the last 2 hours or so to all Mac users before you.

Have you checked the executable file in the game package ? There are 2, both called BeingADIK. One is in Contents/MacOS and the other in Contents/MacOS/lib/darwinx86-64. The kind of these files should be Unix executable. If it is anything else, the files are missing the execute permission. This is the most common cause of this error you are seeing. Add this permission with ChMod a+x in Terminal.

Reactions: Qaahir
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes