Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Same here. I do admit I hate the mini games on the replays but I'm still grunting through it. I know I have supported more branches being necessary but in a way I am kind of glad there aren't because I would need a glossary for all my saves.
In the end I think we should need at least six saves, one for each LI and a DIK bang all one.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
In the end I think we should need at least six saves, one for each LI and a DIK bang all one.
I have yet to do a single specific LI run. I'm waiting till closer to the end of this before I do that. I have explored them to see the renders and story if you refuse someone but I haven't saved any of them.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have yet to do a single specific LI run. I'm waiting till closer to the end of this before I do that. I have explored them to see the renders and story if you refuse someone but I haven't saved any of them.
Yeah, for now I have three, DIK, CHICK and neutral. For now there's no reason to split them more but eventually we will have to choose. The only scene I couldn't get with those was Rose's. And by the way, I just noticed I forgot M&J together as an option, so that makes it a minimun of seven, if we don't get any nasty surprises (looking at you AL :ROFLMAO: ).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
can you guys help me real quick? I changed laptops and uploaded my previous dik saves to cloud. I downloaded the game again but cant seem to get renpy to recognize the save files and im kinda stuck because i had a lot of hours dropped in this game lmao. Any help will be really appreciated. I have windows btw if its any help
RenPy helpfully stores all your save data in a folder without bothering to mention it to you, so you need to track down that folder and copy the saved games into it. It should be somewhere like:
C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK

I have 20 saves
How can you live with so few!? Assuming the file count in that folder is accurate, I currently have 1.57 E2 saves (not counting quicksaves or autosaves). If sort through those saves wasn't such a pain I'd probably have more!

• Love
Reactions: Keemy

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I only have 1 save, 1 path, follow my heart my instincts
,or my Dick actually, but my instincts guide my dik, so ... :D.Everytime i try to create a different MC , i just can't. Once the game is completely finished, years from now, than i probably will be able to see the other paths.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, for now I have three, DIK, CHICK and neutral. For now there's no reason to split them more but eventually we will have to choose. The only scene I couldn't get with those was Rose's. And by the way, I just noticed I forgot M&J together as an option, so that makes it a minimun of seven, if we don't get any nasty surprises (looking at you AL :ROFLMAO: ).
I have 20 total but I also have Rose's scene. Figure I will just keep going the way I have been.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
116 saves for me. They're all on the same Neutral Affinity, CHICK status, all LIs path, and are basically just save points at particularly important decisions as well as when scenes start after free-roam sections and tests so that I can dip into these moments as reference for discussion topics here.

When the game does eventually end, I'll just start a new game, turn mini-games off, and zoom through it to see what some of the endings are or to correct anything that might have prevented me getting my ideal ending.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
116 saves for me. They're all on the same Neutral Affinity, CHICK status, all LIs path, and are basically just save points at particularly important decisions as well as when scenes start after free-roam sections and tests so that I can dip into these moments as reference for discussion topics here.

When the game does eventually end, I'll just start a new game, turn mini-games off, and zoom through it to see what some of the endings are or to correct anything that might have prevented me getting my ideal ending.
116? Too many for me. I will keep my saves at the end of each episode so I can go back and redo variables if I need to. That's good enough.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
116? Too many for me. I will keep my saves at the end of each episode so I can go back and redo variables if I need to. That's good enough.
Fair enough. For me, as I said, it's good having these saves at various points throughout the game because it makes it useful when going back to check the wording of a certain line of dialogue when having discussions here. Having saves at the end or even start of each episode would frustrate me since I'd have to skip all they way through it to find what I'm looking for.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Fair enough. For me, as I said, it's good having these saves at various points throughout the game because it makes it useful when going back to check the wording of a certain line of dialogue when having discussions here. Having saves at the end or even start of each episode would frustrate me since I'd have to skip all they way through it to find what I'm looking for.
Ah your more of a perfectionist than I am. As long as I get the wording close than that's good enough to get my point acrossed.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Just save everytime a scene with Maya appears, that's how I'd do it ^^

Reactions: 6pak2go

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
RenPy helpfully stores all your save data in a folder without bothering to mention it to you, so you need to track down that folder and copy the saved games into it. It should be somewhere like:

How can you live with so few!? Assuming the file count in that folder is accurate, I currently have 1.57 E2 saves (not counting quicksaves or autosaves). If sort through those saves wasn't such a pain I'd probably have more!
that was exactly it thanks man!

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I downloaded the compressed version for pc and got an error. Below I have attached the photos, please anyone have solution reply.
There seems to be a recurring problem with the math_cheat.png in the compressed versions, as they've been broken in several previous versions.

I've re-extracted the math101 PNG files from the images.rpa and confirmed that these fix that error in the current compressed version.

Download this archive, extract the files and copy them to: game/images/classes/math101/ overwriting the existing files.

No u r using cheat, compressed v working fine
No, your current compressed version is broken when the player uses the games built-in cheat option in the classes mini-games.
@Crazygamer43 may want to update that compressed version with these files to avoid this error in future?
No he isn't. The compressed version has been broken at that exact point for the last two epsiodes. We literally had dozens of people with that problem. You can check the thread if you don't believe me.
Search results for math_cheat.png:
https://f95zone.to/search/70329946/?q=math_cheat.png&t=post&c[thread]=25332&o=date

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

I have 20 main saves. I have 101 pages of saves.

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
episode 6 is season 2 right? and im assuming we'll probably get it around oct or nov. Damn thats exciting

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes