dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
So, I was a Major DIK pat supporter and I got banned from supporting DrPinkCake. I was chatting to someone on Discord about where I had first found his game on F95 Zone then became a supporter. I was warned about using "bad words". I spoke in chat several times unaware of what "bad words" I had used. I found out I said "F95 Zone" 3x and was kicked from Discord then banned from supporting DrPinkCake. I still believe in his work and would like to continue to support him. Could someone reach out to him to get this silly ban rectified? Thx guys.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
So, I was a Major DIK pat supporter and I got banned from supporting DrPinkCake. I was chatting to someone on Discord about where I had first found his game on F95 Zone then became a supporter. I was warned about using "bad words". I spoke in chat several times unaware of what "bad words" I had used. I found out I said "F95 Zone" 3x and was kicked from Discord then banned from supporting DrPinkCake. I still believe in his work and would like to continue to support him. Could someone reach out to him to get this silly ban rectified? Thx guys.
He must really hate this site.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
And Banning your pateon supporters. that so stupid.:WaitWhat: You just give then a warning and tell them don't mention f95. I feel like this game gonna flop in season 3. :Kappa:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
DPC should be paying this site royalties for the number of people who discover the game here before becoming patrons. This site is the most valuable marketing tool for them and yet they despise it with a red hot passion.
An example is Recreation is it says that you are not obliged to be patreon and it uploads its games here and in Discord it is so friendly with everyone I do not say that DPC should be like it but not everyone can afford to pay Discord every month or you have to wait two years for each version on Steam

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And Banning your pateon supporters. that so stupid.:WaitWhat: You just give then a warning and tell them don't mention f95. I feel like this game gonna flop in season 3. :Kappa:
Especially given the context of how it was mentioned:

"I discovered your game on F95 and now I'm a patron paying you $15 a month"
"You are banned from my Patreon"
"WTF?! :WaitWhat:"

It's not like the guy was telling people to come here, but maybe that's what DPC is so afraid of, that if people who are patrons that don't know of this place find out about it just by the mere mentions of it they'll stop being patrons since they can get the game without paying for it.

Reactions: daksmkadfad

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
An example is Recreation is it says that you are not obliged to be patreon and it uploads its games here and in Discord it is so friendly with everyone I do not say that DPC should be like it but not everyone can afford to pay Discord every month or you have to wait two years for each version on Steam
True lot of people lost their jobs due to COVID-19. Some of us struggling paying there bills. Before COVID Buy the game from steam and i was bout to be a patreon but COVID hits. and the country I'm living in is in turmoil.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Especially given the context of how it was mentioned:

"I discovered your game on F95 and now I'm a patron paying you $15 a month"
"You are banned from my Patreon"
"WTF?! :WaitWhat:"

It's not like the guy was telling people to come here, but maybe that's what DPC is so afraid of, that if people who are patrons that don't know of this place find out about it just by the mere mentions of it they'll stop being patrons since they can get the game without paying for it.
Why you so afraid of a site that you promote?

and he said this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
people are just lazy ... or stupid
View attachment 818687
And? Outright banning someone because they mentioned where they first discovered the game is an extreme reaction. A little slap on the wrist warning and telling them not to do it again would have been more than sufficient. I'm a patron of Radiant and I posted a patron-only 4K render in the thread here, but Sir Dammed didn't ban me, they just sent me a message on Discord to not do it again and I won't because they asked. DPC went too far in banning this guy.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes