vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
yo, can someone assist? i tried reading through comments, but couldnt find anyone with my issue.
Seen this exact issue before in this thread... but yeah 7k pages is a ridiculous number to read all....

If you use a mod be sure to use the latest version, if youre not using win/linux it might be something with an available fix, but the 7.2 Badik and 7.2 scrappymod give me no problems. (also don't use compressed updates on full version Badik, they need to be the same so full on full or compressed on compressed, mods shouldnt matter here though)

FiftyShadesofGary

Jul 1, 2020
Seen this exact issue before in this thread... but yeah 7k pages is a ridiculous number to read all....

If you use a mod be sure to use the latest version, if youre not using win/linux it might be something with an available fix, but the 7.2 Badik and 7.2 scrappymod give me no problems. (also don't use compressed updates on full version Badik, they need to be the same so full on full or compressed on compressed, mods shouldnt matter here though)
I am not using any mods. Playing on newest version of win 10. is the scrappy mod in the extra section on the first page? Is it the detected mod? If not, do you happen to have a link to it?

EDIT: Nevermind, i found the mod on patreon. I will give it a shot on a new install of the game and post my results in a reply to this.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I am not using any mods. Playing on newest version of win 10. is the scrappy mod in the extra section on the first page? Is it the detected mod? If not, do you happen to have a link to it?
ScrappyMod is on first page of this thread, but you shouldnt need it if youre not using a modded version... ill have another look if i can find something ;)

Reactions: FiftyShadesofGary

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

EDIT: Nevermind, i found the mod on patreon. I will give it a shot on a new install of the game and post my results in a reply to this.
have you used mods in the past? The save files are flagged. Any save created with the mod will crash in the Josy conversation even if the mod isn’t installed.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I got (really, really) bored, so I decided to create my own B&R class. I call it Dalli Studies 101. My lovely assistant Maya will be administering the first quiz, which (lucky for you) will be ungraded. For those with the intestinal fortitude to not only read all of dalli_x's posts, but also commit his writings to memory, this should come easy. Gauge your knowledge below.

Note: Ignore the cheat counter, and feel free to click the Cheat links as often as you need.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OK, kids! Time to see how you did:

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
both the Cathy and Jade/MC things is beyond acceptable behaviour from student. . They get lucky, that MC calmed down Cathy enough. Honestly, this could have been easily the end of the whole fraternity. There was no benefits for Tommy. He is already the one who making all the decision , and Rusty is the money bag, why would he want to change that?!
and same for Quinn, she has no reason to destroy the Dik . whoever did it had the intention to harm them.

it's the Nerds, they did it. :ROFLMAO:
I agree it's those fucking nerds who are responsible ! You can't trust them ! (I should know I'm one of them :ROFLMAO:)
tenor.gif

But it's not Magnar or Sally, I think that they will stay friends with the MC until the end (I mean we got to have another game of DNG :rolleyes: and angry hate sex with Sally!)

The real suspect to me are Bert and Ron...
Bert really hates the DIKS obviously. Being Derek’s roomate and potentially getting that wedgie may have triggered his revenge plan...

And Ron is a known peeping Tom... Maybe he took that picture of Cathy in the locker room.

And since they are tech savvy, they could have easily hacked the DIK's Rooster account and post that picture !

It also makes sense to balance out the antagonist from different frats : :unsure:
- Tybalt : Prep antagonist
- Dawe : Jock antagonist
- Bert : Nerd antagonist

OK Maybe I'm overthinking it and this is a little Dalli ! But hey if others still think that it's Tommy or Quinn for no reason, then this theory is plausible too !

I got (really, really) bored, so I decided to create my own B&R class. I call it Dalli Studies 101. My lovely assistant Maya will be administering the first quiz, which (lucky for you) will be ungraded. For those with the intestinal fortitude to not only read all of dalli_x's posts, but also commit his writings to memory, this should come easy. Gauge your knowledge below.

Note: Ignore the cheat counter, and feel free to click the Cheat links as often as you need.

Honestly, I will always be amazed by dalli_x wild imagination and by how much time you have on your hand OFT ! Good job ;)
I got 3/6 ! It's not bad but Sage won't approve...

Last edited:
Reactions: Niu6609 and OFT

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Oh come on. Seven thousand pages is nothing. I read that every day before I go to work......right after my 5 mile morning run uphill (both ways).....which I do right after my 7 hour workout routine (sped up so it only takes 2 minutes). Goals (y)

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest
Jan 30, 2021

You dedication level is 10/10

Reactions: OFT and dalli_x

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'm really happy to see Sally win the special render poll. Not only is it more variety, but personality counts and she is a firecracker. Like others have said, I'd like a proper scene in the game with her too. She could end up being a nice tsundere side, which we haven't seen in this game...aside from Quinn kind of.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Actually, after choosing all possible chooses, I think this damned soul still can be saved :)

And yeah, there must be choice to go to the Pink Rose no matter what route player choose (but maybe it looks logic - if you choose Bella or Sage game takes it that you're more interested in them)
I do miss the scene with Tommy in the bar, on the playthru's where I choose to go with Sage. I think it's a good scene, first chance to really bond with MC's DIK Daddy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
both the Cathy and Jade/MC things is beyond acceptable behaviour from student. . They get lucky, that MC calmed down Cathy enough. Honestly, this could have been easily the end of the whole fraternity. There was no benefits for Tommy. He is already the one who making all the decision , and Rusty is the money bag, why would he want to change that?!
and same for Quinn, she has no reason to destroy the Dik . whoever did it had the intention to harm them.

it's the Nerds, they did it. :ROFLMAO:
You can find this out by taking a screenshot.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6006275

Tommy to Quinn "Just look at how the counselors treat Rusty for being a Burgmeister!"

The counselor is Cathy. Cathy probably put the Alphas uunder surveillance because of Chad's attack on the MC. This means a drop in sales for Quinn and less drug fun for Tommy. The parties are in jeopardy. Tommy just assumes that nothing will happen to Rusty because he is a Burgermeister and Cathy treats him well.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm really happy to see Sally win the special render poll. Not only is it more variety, but personality counts and she is a firecracker. Like others have said, I'd like a proper scene in the game with her too. She could end up being a nice tsundere side, which we haven't seen in this game...aside from Quinn kind of.
Yeah, and then KRJ can win the next poll. Eh Felice? Wouldn't you like to see KRJ win the next poll? You know, so you can get some special renders of her? Huh, wouldn't you like that?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
i have theory that Bella killed Lynette and now she is trying to kill MC .

When I look at the whole scene from which the screenshot is taken, I rather have the feeling that Bella behaves like a mother. Also her thoughts about MFM and MMF relationships could be a clue. I don't think Bella killed Lynette, but she probably knew Lynette and Neil. My guess is that Neil, with the little MC, lived with Bella for a while. This does not mean that Neil and Bella had a romantic relationship. It could also have been a friendly relationship.:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: RukiRG
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes