JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Awesome to see this got a update after so long... but I'm still bummed that my gal Quinn isn't someone we can try and get with like Sage or Jill etc.. and now we have a few new faces Tara caught my eye so hopefully we can get with also some way down the road.
I think the "others" Path is precisely that, Others (yet to define) not Others and always Others until the end, so is not that by choosing Others you don't choose her, but you still haven't decide at that particular moment. I think the same works for Riona, there're aspects in the conversations that make me think there are endings with them in mind, just that due to their personalities they're no so strict as the other characters that are more romantically motivated so they don't need you to start being exclusive so soon.

I have like zero doubts there will be separeted endings for at least Quinn, Riona and Nicole, and maybe not such an obvious moment of decission like episode 8, but Others path will have another split in the future (it will probably still include a single option or a harem for some of the girls that were in the Others path).

Last edited:

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Love how Sage and Jill bonded in this episode. (Yes I make a lot of fun of Jill but I also like Jill a alot, just as I do other LIs and sides). Jill is no longer a prisoner of a limited existence, she has a lot more friends because of MC, no matter if MC is on her path or not.
It's only Sage, and they only talk for a few minutes. She already was a friend of Josy, at least knew Maya and the tri-betas, and has other good friends outside B&R, Bianca and the others. And of course Bella Not to talk that mysterious Jonathan. I don't think she was a prisoner of a limited existence. She already had a lot of people in her life. She's shy with MC and when they are having sex. Outside that, she's a mature and self-confident woman, only too nice with some people for her own good.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My (totally unbiased :KEK: ) thoughts:
- once she knows she's getting cheated on, there's no chance to advance with her as long as you're in a relationship with Jill
- there's still a chance there's no chance to cheat on Jill at all with Bianca and her reaction to the ass-grab was just a spur of the moment thing
- she'll find out about Matthew & Olivia eventually, whether you tell Jill or not - and it's questionable whether you see Bianca again before that

=> Others path is the way to go :cool::Kappa:
There's something you can't skip.

Bianca has a crush on the MC on whatever route you play and that's pretty obvious.

And that their mothers know each other is something that will come out sooner or later so that the MC will knows his mother's past.

Bianca is the door for that

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
at this point this applies to the path of each LIs, and it is right that there are temptations, but they must be credible. Zoey, for example, can be a believable temptation, MC who can't hold back with Bianca much but much less.
Bianca would be a believable temptation if DPC would have dedicated some of the time she dedicated to Zoey to make her a real character too. So far she's just a redhead with a good ass (as any other girl in B&R). That's my point: all around Bianca is rushed and that's what makes that MC touching her ass there doesn't make any sense. But again, that would mean more scenes for Bianca, more renders, more time. That's another example of DPC refusing to hire help is doing this game worse, since he continues adding characters and subplots that can't properly develop.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Bianca would be a believable temptation if DPC would have dedicated some of the time she dedicated to Zoey to make her a real character too. So far she's just a redhead with a good ass (as any other girl in B&R). That's my point: all around Bianca is rushed and that's what makes that MC touching her ass there doesn't make any sense. But again, that would mean more scenes for Bianca, more renders, more time. That's another example of DPC refusing to hire help is doing this game worse, since he continues adding characters and subplots that can't properly develop.
Bianca is awesome.
Any criticism of Bianca is irrelevant. :ROFLMAO:

hastur9

Nov 30, 2018
Awesome to see this got a update after so long... but I'm still bummed that my gal Quinn isn't someone we can try and get with like Sage or Jill etc.. and now we have a few new faces Tara caught my eye so hopefully we can get with also some way down the road.
On the other path you can spend the night with Quinn. For her that is an awful lot of progress. For a Non-main path I enjoy it quite a bit.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Playing this game a second time I realize that none of the main girls are really in love with the MC, except for Jill.
It's pretty sad, actually... It makes me believe that it's better to stay single (Other's path) from episode 8 onwards.

• Maya & Josy don't show any sadness if the MC mentions that he prefers just friendship, in fact they kiss passionately as soon as the MC turns his back.

• Sage is completely obsessed with Chad. At no point did I witness genuine feeling on her part. The impression I had is: If Chad wants her back, she'll run to him without thinking twice.

• Bella apparently just misses a male touch. If her husband is alive or willing to return, there's no way she'd rather stay with the MC than her husband.

Poor MC...
The stripclub girls have more feelings for the MC than the main girls. LMFAO!
honestly dating all the girls until ep9 seeing the effect of the mc on them they change gradually to become better people that being said I don't know why people love sage I mean yes I chose friends with benefits with her but she literally she force/blackmail the mc to help her in the 3rd or 4th time encounter her (if i remember correctly) to get the guitar.

I chose Bella in e8 (difficult choice between her and jill) because the way i see it the mc always helps the girls but how many of them help the mc really :

• Maya gave the mc room to stay in and we already helped her a lot.
  • Jose nothing comes to mind right now the mc helps her with the relationship with Maya.
  • Sage like i said before force the mc to help her in exchange for the mcs guitar.
  • Bella the mc keeps fucking up the situations with her but she gives more than one chance and actually helps him to get back on his feet after every fuck up he makes and advises him with maya/jose situation if he chose to stay with her after the big reveal
  • Jill helps the mc after being bullied and goes with Tybalt for the mc sake
maya/jose relationship does not seem like it will survive without the mc in the mix

• Red Heart
Reactions: saynotoNTR

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
All theory, but I would figure if you want to be with Bianca, pick the others path. And make sure you save Jill at the recital. I suspect Bianca will figure out her man is cheating on her and etc...etc... On all the path saves I have, that is probably what I will do so as to see where the Jill path goes with no hassle. Besides, I want to meet Jill's mom; gain her trust/lust, put her over the nearest piece of furniture and get a new Mercedes. :ROFLMAO:
It would be crazy if Amelia gave the MC a blowjob before Jill

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Can someone tell me which girls I would MISS if I did religious Huge CHIC run and always try to go for the "good guy" options? I will probably try to play again from 0 sometime before the next chapter and wonder which girls I should not care about if there is a choice between several. Quinn comes to mind, but are there any others?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Can someone tell me which girls I would MISS if I did religious Huge CHIC run and always try to go for the "good guy" options? I will probably try to play again from 0 sometime before the next chapter and wonder which girls I should not care about if there is a choice between several. Quinn comes to mind, but are there any others?
All girls except Maya/Josy, Jill, Bella and Sage... (funny enough you can get with Sage and Bella on (huge) Dik )
Maybe more in the future but this is as it is now...

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Seems like it. Same thing if you chose to spoon Lily after the threesome she says "this isn't what I meant by rolling together don't fall in love with me." While the MC was asleep.
Which seems like it may be alluding to her catching feelings.
Or it can be what she's actually saying, she doesn't want the MC to catch feelings and start acting all clingy.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes