Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

A_Humble_Bard

Jun 13, 2020
Still..same concept...showing he doesn't want his game pirated and/or modded, because..well...we all wanna actually get paid for our work instead of having it stolen on the internet by the masses, and then have those thieves complain about everything constantly.
Musicians, actors, developers, artists, etc, etc.....people can't make any money these days without having to deal with garbage they shouldn't have to deal with. It's almost like the world feels as if they're OWED free shit, now. (oops...I almost went on a long rant haha...k..back to reality now)
Copying something isn't theft. Fuck IP. DPC literally makes over 10k a month on his patreon the people pirating the game wouldn't pay for it anyway. No one is taking money from him ffs

Last edited:

crazynate223

Mar 6, 2021
Wendy- "The kids used to make fun of me for my lisp. Do you know what they called me?"

MC- "Uh, Lisping Wendy?"

Wendy- "No. Fatso."

DirkNowitzki

Mar 7, 2019
Just be a Dik, accept her offer and get the various girls from what I can remember, two of them, then she should text you about something special
Yeah I am DIK and accepted her offer. But in EP 7 I dont get the option to go visit her after freeroam. I only gey Maya and Josy:unsure:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Yeah I am DIK and accepted her offer. But in EP 7 I dont get the option to go visit her after freeroam. I only gey Maya and Josy:unsure:
Did you go to the roof, smoke weed and have sex, then help her when she had the bloody nose, that's the only other things I can think of

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Copying something isn't theft. Fuck IP. DPC literally makes over 10k a month on his patreon the people pirating the game wouldn't pay for it anyway no is one is taking money from him ffs
And a little bit of humility would also be appreciated from DPC, without this site he wouldn't have half of the fanbase he currently has, a lot of Devs get big here then seem to forget who made them what they are.

Does anyone think that BADIK would even have been made if Acting Lessons didn't blow up like it did here?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I agree, it's a single player game with no IAP so modding shouldn't be an issue, if it's intentional code to stop modding then that is a bit of a dick move, most game developers have no issue with modding unless it effects online multiplayer
If you are basing that "most game developers" there on any initial development period *before* they can even hope to reach the level of success and exposure this game has...then sure. I'm guessing most of those don't have an issue with it when they ain't dealing with it presenting anywhere near the same scale of potential issue or headache it does here.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
If you are basing that "most game developers" there on any initial development period *before* they can even hope to reach the level of success and exposure this game has...then sure. I'm guessing most of those don't have an issue with it when they ain't dealing with it presenting anywhere near the same scale of potential issue or headache it does here.
You're making no sense, modding does not cause issue for developers of single player games

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
You're making no sense, modding does not cause issue for developers of single player games
It makes perfect sense. It just doesn't make sense in an outcome you want to hear.

The actual game thread itself here playing out as it always does immediately after every *working* version of the game is released should already be doing a good enough job of driving that point home though imo.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
It makes perfect sense. It just doesn't make sense in an outcome you want to hear.

The actual game thread itself here playing out as it has immediately after a *working* version of the game was released should already be doing a good enough job of driving that point home though imo.
You're still talking rubbish, but anyway this is off-topic and not relevant to the mod

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
It's not gonna be today since I don't have time to work on it I just quickly checked the crashes. Pinkcake must really hate this mod since he keeps adding things to prevent it from working.

Now what you should do:
  1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
Pincake Really hate this huh?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes