Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

xINTRUSIONx

Jul 30, 2017
I can totally understand him not wanting the game on the site in the first place, but since it's already being *actively pirated* by the vast majority of players, not wanting the game modded just doesn't compute. I guess it's theoretically possible, common sense just doesn't seem to flow from there though.

Is it possible that it's incidental as a result of backend code being updated to work with new systems he implements?

Penis1337

Mar 23, 2020
It makes perfect sense. It just doesn't make sense in an outcome you want to hear.

The actual game thread itself here playing out as it always does immediately after every *working* version of the game is released should already be doing a good enough job of driving that point home though imo.
Tf is this person on?
I need some of what they've been inhaling.

• Haha
Reactions: helixfossil

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I can totally understand him not wanting the game on the site in the first place, but since it's already being *actively pirated* by the vast majority of players, not wanting the game modded just doesn't compute. I guess it's theoretically possible, common sense just doesn't seem to flow from there though.

Is it possible that it's incidental as a result of backend code being updated to work with new systems he implements?
He put it here himself. Wtf are you on about?

Nov 23, 2020
In fact I would argue that modding is the polar opposite of piracy. You're giving the fans extra content for free which drives more sales. So modding means you're giving the original dev more money, albeit indirectly.
gta and pes have made their fortune for years with modders .. it's all indirect advertising .. after all they could do something to oppose but, they leave the build as editable as possible .. they wink a lot in these cases. . if you buy the original game I don't see anything wrong with it ..

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Scrappy, thank you for your mod. Could you kindly tell us, if we should update to 0.7.1? (For your upcoming mod)

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
And a little bit of humility would also be appreciated from DPC, without this site he wouldn't have half of the fanbase he currently has, a lot of Devs get big here then seem to forget who made them what they are.

Does anyone think that BADIK would even have been made if Acting Lessons didn't blow up like it did here?
Literally this. People always complain about "pirate" shit but they forget F95 is a perfect place for intorducing your game,gaining fanbase and of couse *earning money*

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
Literally this. People always complain about "pirate" shit but they forget F95 is a perfect place for intorducing your game,gaining fanbase and of couse *earning money*
Several times i've become patreon to several of the games i've loved the most.. It's not to say that I haven't played other games without becoming one or supporting them.. But since there is a ton of other websites that straight up just pirate the shit out of the games, F95 always gives the chance to the developers to embrace this specific comunity and get at least people to apreciate and consider becoming supporters.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Updated for 0.7.1
  • Updated cheats
  • Added "Help" to Hots freeroam event
  • Changes so you can get both Quinn and Maya/Josy content
  • Able to pick all options who to visit (Maya/Josy/Quinn)
  • Added 1 scene to the gallery
The hero we deserve. :D (y)

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes