Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Patan

May 28, 2017
For me everything works fine. I downloaded the torrent version also. I will add my save at the end of v0.7 so if anyone wanna continue from there can do so.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
So , i installed cheat hotfix from 1 page in BaD forum and seems like i can open cheatmenu now. Will continue to play until first telephone interaction and will say , is it buggy or no

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
My friends I have a question, is it possible to disable green dialogue options? The last time I played was 7 months ago so I don’t remember correctly

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
After loading the save from end episode 7, when I press "done" after the game stats, the game freezes and turn off, instead of continuing.

What to do? I have to install hotfix?

And I dont have "cheat" button visible.

I even installed hotfix and nothing changes.
(I play on android via joiplay)

Last edited:

Mr Lust X

May 30, 2020
After loading the save from end episode 7, when I press "done" after the game stats, the game freezes and turn off, instead of continuing.

What to do? I have to install hotfix?

And I dont have "cheat" button visible.
Same thing happened

sumeersbee

Nov 6, 2019
I did unren option 1 and put 0.8.0fix1 version of the mod and now cheat menu works so one them helped but still can't go pass first phone text conversation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: McGreed

Bobbybodfno

Nov 20, 2021
i am getting cheat error aswell, just goes to error screen when click it every time. Does the new mod work with old saves? I stayed up all last night getting to ep.8 with old mod now it's not working and I can't get the Glorius bella scene. Can't wait until more devs make similar games as so fed up of DPK bullshit. All this changing things such as save types and stuff to prevent mods form not working in every next installment which takes him half a year to make one episode of a still image render game. He will lose his audience before he knows it as there are other devs coming into the space with games like 'fresh woman'. He has such monopoly atm and he is completely exploiting it.

Last edited:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
So , yeah , i got bug with first telephone message , where last answer is blank and i cant do anything with it. Is there anyone who fix this?

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone have an issue with opening up the cheat menu and changing 1-2 variables and the screen turning black?

Itzan

Nov 7, 2019
Thanks for the update.

Think I found a bug on Sage's path the first time you message her. After she sends you the picture you can only reply with an empty message and the only way to get out is to reload a previous save.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah the cheat menu works with the fix

But the phone is fucked with the mod installed

Cant reply to messages caus of empty reply message

Demazzz

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for the update.

Think I found a bug on Sage's path the first time you message her. After she sends you the picture you can only reply with an empty message and the only way to get out is to reload a previous save.
Hello, guys.

Same for me - phone bug.

I start new game and as soon as Joys send a picture, then next reply from me is blank and game freezes. If I click a lot on everywhere it then goes into ERROR state, so when I press rollback game just quits.

I loaded my earlier saves and the same thing in other phone dialogues. When Sage sent me a message "Cant stop thinking about sex buddy thing" and her naked body photo - my reply is blank and game freezes...

And conversations without photos work ok. So seems some problem with photos in the phone...

Reactions: michael1984
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes