Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

SM4rqu3z

Jun 2, 2020
yes sorry i didn't see the new fix now if it works.
thanks scrappy for the work you do, you are a crack.

alireza8731

May 29, 2020
I download the game from the torrent game was opening but I had a save error after I upload the mod while I tried to open the game EXE file of the game went missing from the game folder so I tried to unzip the zip folder of the game, but there was an error that was saying permission denied for extracting beingadik32bit.EXE i tried to download the same torrent file again but while I was extracting I had the same error
Is it a bug for the mod or did my download file got corrupted?

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Gonna be interesting if we'll be able to transfer our saves from season 2 to 3 when it comes out if we have been using the mod :unsure:or if that's a new way Cake will try to stop folk from using mods tho im sure if anyone could bypass that'd be Scrappy guess we will see

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe19

GallionMercer

Jul 9, 2019
Here's an error I'm getting when trying to choose Mod:All

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/update8.rpy", line 11203, in script
    jump ep8_choice_jill_label_label
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep8_choice_jill_label_label'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/update8.rpy", line 11203, in script
    jump ep8_choice_jill_label_label
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep8_choice_jill_label_label'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.0
Sun Nov 21 11:21:27 2021

Anyone know what console commands I can use to proceed?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
At the end of EP 8 when you are given choices to choose the girls, i dont get the option of Jill, but for Bella, Josie/Maya and Sage. And even the Mod option of choosing all does not mention her.
Is it bcoz the mod messes up something or thats just how the game is. Ps i didn't get any scene with Jill.

Also the Season 2-3 save file mentions Isabella path chosen even though i selected the Mod All options, is that intended or is the mod messing up

Edit
My bad
For Jill Path you should not be on other paths and have Chick Aff
And as for saves, my Mod All options save file has the image of Sage and text for Bella, so i am assuming its an amalgamation save

Last edited:

Bobbybodfno

Nov 20, 2021
At the end of EP 8 when you are given choices to choose the girls, i dont get the option of Jill, but for Bella, Josie/Maya and Sage. And even the Mod option of choosing all does not mention her.
Is it bcoz the mod messes up something or thats just how the game is. Ps i didn't get any scene with Jill.

Also the Season 2-3 save file mentions Isabella path chosen even though i selected the Mod All options, is that intended or is the mod messing up

look at the variables. I didn't have bellas as an option because I did stuff with cathy and she found knickers in her car, that caused bella as 'rejected' in episode 6-7 and therefore no choice in 8. But if you just change all variables to positive for main characters you should be able to choose them all and it dosn't matter what you chose in previous episodes.

Reactions: aamnd21
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes