Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes
Dec 6, 2019
My game keeps repeating isabellas sex scene and goes back to freeroam after Jill catches them in the act. No idea whats causing the damn loop.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
so is the cheat check file included here?
am i good to go with just this mod and 0.8 or do i need to download those cheat check fixes too?

labra361

Sep 19, 2020
Anyone got the completed scenes thumbnail? im missing a few here and there and cant figure out which one..

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah I can't play this game without mod. Damn the choices I'll be damn I make a whole bunch of saves to go for certain routes. Plus its this dev so I suspect some big tragedy coming.

Reactions: foudas999

Vyper99

Dec 18, 2017
Is there some way to re-lock the 11 gallery scenes that are unlocked on a clean install after adding this mod? Not a huge deal, just would prefer to know what I've actually seen in game. (3 each from ep 2,3, 4, and 1 from ep 5 and 7 are available before I've started)

nalatoni

Feb 17, 2019
Hi guys , i cant play the game even with the mod. When i try to use the .exe , it disapear. I used some .exe archive that someone share here in the forum but when i try to copy to the folder i cant. Someone know how to fix thsi situation. Thanks to all and to scrappy for his work

Reactions: budgierless

fddsffds

May 16, 2017
Hi guys , i cant play the game even with the mod. When i try to use the .exe , it disapear. I used some .exe archive that someone share here in the forum but when i try to copy to the folder i cant. Someone know how to fix thsi situation. Thanks to all and to scrappy for his work
some1 shared the .exe earlier. usually disabling the antivirus does the trick in cases like yours

Reactions: nalatoni

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I think I may have found a bug. Dik playthrough and choosing Bella. The Bella date continuously loops after the Lynette scene. The game essentially never ends.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes