Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
From what I gathered is it even possible to have a real all choice when you have to chose who to date ? I can't get around on how you could have jill in the mix with how much of a bitch the conditions are.
I guess it was nice while it lasted, the next update will probably ask way too much real time variable tweaking to be enjoyable to have a save where you go for everyone, time to have to make my save pages a mess (for real, with all of what pinkcake added, couldn't he have added some more save pages ? :HideThePain:)

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
My save was broken too, I just started an (earlier) AUTOSAVE and it worked perfectly.

I'm however wondering if the Mod: All option actually works, seems when you click that it takes Jill as the default option(in my playthrough that is) seeing the dialogue after choosing, there are different scenes if you only choose one

Last edited:

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Also one of the reason i cheat to begin with is because, it's insanely long to keep and maintain different saves for different path, since a lot of events are common to all of them, and if you don't want to rush a save to make sure you don't miss anything, you gotta do good the freeroams too.
I guess if there was a lot quicker way to get different saves paths i would have less reason to cheat (except to fix a mistake lol)

Reactions: Eretain

animeboi314

Feb 18, 2020
I'm a little bit after the part where you have to choose the path you are permanently on and I really wish there was a harem path as I love all the girls. And even if scrappy is able to continue this for the next episodes (which I really hope and appreciate), there are going to be parts where you see or mention the other girls that should have been rejected which is going to be really awkward. My only hope is that DPC adds an update that adds a harem path when he finishes the story completely, that would be pretty cool even if we have to wait for who knows how many years (though it's probably never going to happen).

Last edited:

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I'm a little bit after you have to choose the path you are permanently on and I really wish there was a harem path as I love all the girls. And even if scrappy is able to continue this for the next episodes (which I really hope and appreciate), there are going to be parts where you see the other girls that should have been rejected which is going to be really awkward. My only hope is that DPC adds an update that adds a harem path when he finishes the story completely, that would be pretty cool even if we have to wait for who knows how many years (though it's probably never going to happen).
Considering his past, i wouldn't hold my breath for a harem path if i were you :HideThePain:
I do agree, when i made all my saves it waskind of sad to dump bella and see her alone in her room, i also kept a save with no path (only way to not dump Jade too, will make for an interesting beginning in the next up date), a save like that will probably be the only way to have relationships with other girls.

On that, i hope everyone enjoyed the update even beside how annoying Pinkcake can be with some trivial things as cheating in a visual novel, see you guys in half to a full year :BootyTime:

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
hey scrappy mod:all shows only sage and jill for me. Can i do something about it ??
The choices there depends on the relations you have with Isabella, Jill, Josy&Maya and Sage, in theory the only way to have all 4 choices, you need to have all maya&josy true, jillpath true, ep7 jill lewd true, went to the diner with Jill (she invites you in the library if you are neutral or chick and have the ep7 jill lewd to true) neutral or chick affinity, ep 7 bella lewd true, and path sage true (either ep 5 or 7)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't try if it actually works when you chose the mod:all there, also i have no idea how it will react to the next update, since the game clearly want you to make a choice now.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
The choices there depends on the relations you have with Isabella, Jill, Josy&Maya and Sage, in theory the only way to have all 4 choices, you need to have all maya&josy true, jillpath true, ep7 jill lewd true, went to the diner with Jill (she invites you in the library if you are neutral or chick and have the ep7 jill lewd to true) neutral or chick affinity, ep 7 bella lewd true, and path sage true (either ep 5 or 7)

I didn't try if it actually works when you chose the mod:all there, also i have no idea how it will react to the next update, since the game clearly want you to make a choice now.
sorry i dont understand this technical stuff. But basically its a bug in the code scrappy wrote or mistake in game code itself ??

mttop16

May 30, 2020
I can't even open the new version, even with the mod. Tried to go through old messages on this post but seems like more people are having success after the latest mod version. Not sure what's going on on my end - any suggestions?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I can't even open the new version, even with the mod. Tried to go through old messages on this post but seems like more people are having success after the latest mod version. Not sure what's going on on my end - any suggestions?
Did you wait long enough?
First time starting can take a while.

Anyone know how I can delete all my scenes but keep the rewards?
Don't want to do all the searching and Brawler again but want to earn the scenes again.

mttop16

May 30, 2020
Did you wait long enough?
First time starting can take a while.

Anyone know how I can delete all my scenes but keep the rewards?
Don't want to do all the searching and Brawler again but want to earn the scenes again.
It launches but brings up multiple error and roll back messages; doesn't even launch to main menu like it does without the mod

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
sorry i dont understand this technical stuff. But basically its a bug in the code scrappy wrote or mistake in game code itself ??
There is a bug, but it's not reliated to you not having all the options
the things i listed in the beginning was all the variables you had to switch in the cheat menu to get the thing you want (apart for the diner one, scrappy didn't add that one in the cheat menu yet)
To make it more readable you need to
turn on maya and josy reliationship to true
Have the jillpath set to true
Have ep7 Jill lewd set to true
Go to the friend diner with Jill
Have a DIK affinity of neutral or chick
have ep7 bella lewd set to true
and finally have sagepath set to true

If you change everything according to what i said, you should get the menu you want

Reactions: jjzoey007

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
how to getting alone path instead of mod:all,josy&maya,jill,isabella,sage?? please send it the help :cry:
You have to have the less options possible, the easiest way it to turn all path to false in the variable menu for all LI, if you do that you would have at most the bella one (because you could technically still go to the date) and the option to not chose any

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
There is a bug, but it's not reliated to you not having all the options
the things i listed in the beginning was all the variables you had to switch in the cheat menu to get the thing you want (apart for the diner one, scrappy didn't add that one in the cheat menu yet)
To make it more readable you need to
turn on maya and josy reliationship to true
Have the jillpath set to true
Have ep7 Jill lewd set to true
Go to the friend diner with Jill
Have a DIK affinity of neutral or chick
have ep7 bella lewd set to true
and finally have sagepath set to true

If you change everything according to what i said, you should get the menu you want
okay i did everything you just wrote. but this is the real problem

los3200

Jul 24, 2020
For some reason I can't get the Maya and Josy scene at the party after I talk to them Maya disappeared from the party.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
okay i did everything you just wrote. but this is the real problem
At this point i can't help you, it's probably on scrappy side to fix, for his defense it did output the mod really fast considering he had to bypass the anticheat and add all those multi-choices

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
At this point i can't help you, it's probably on scrappy side to fix, for his defense it did output the mod really fast considering he had to bypass the anticheat and add all those multi-choices
thanks for all the help. i think i'll wait to hear from scrappy on this issue.

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Found a bug with the mod. At the end when you chose which girl you want, after choosing Isabella, the free roam event keeps repeating over and over. The loop goes like, Scene with Bella, Free Roam Event, Scene with Bella Again, Free Roam event again, repeat... I don't know if this is related, but I did do a save file that choses all of them from the mod before doing a solo Bella save. All other girls paths work fine, it's just Bella's that keeps repeating. Can anyone help so that I can save a Bella solo file

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes