Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Clausemonaut

Mar 8, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/misc/custom_functions.rpy", line 1249, in <module>
File "game/scripts/misc/custom_functions.rpy", line 1014, in updatePersistentRenderCount
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 550, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "scripts/misc/custom_functions.rpyc", line 1249, in script
File "scripts/misc/custom_functions.rpyc", line 1249, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/misc/custom_functions.rpy", line 1249, in <module>
File "game/scripts/misc/custom_functions.rpy", line 1014, in updatePersistentRenderCount
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.2
Mon Mar 7 21:12:09 2022

getting this exception. I have the game on steam and extracted the game folder to the root file as directed. Dont know what to do from here.

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
i wish, there was also a galery lock, so i could check it
but i must say, great work, as always - thank you!

IWinterI

Apr 16, 2019
Hey the "BaDIK_Interlude_fix1_scrappyMod" mod does not appear to unlock anything for me in Interlude. Am I missing something or do I need to finish BeeingADik 8.2 first so I can upload a save?

IWinterI

Apr 16, 2019
By default the mod doesn't unlock anything. Use the "cheats" button to unlock gallery/rewards
Thanks Scrappy, assuming then I'll need to finish 8.2 since there is no cheat button on the main menu and the one place I can see the cheat button on the Import Screen but it errors when you press it.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Hey scrappy

I figure I'd ask here since you would probably know more than anyone. Is there any cheat tags that carry over from Season 2 to the Interlude? Like how we had problems with episode 7 and 8 crashing before your mod was updated. I imported my scrappy modded files into the vanilla Interlude and had no problems. So I'm hopeful that when episode 9 comes out, there won't be any landmines waiting for me.

I ask because before the Interlude I was planning on remaking all my files on a fresh download so that episode 9 will be playable on release, but if there are no carryover problems I can just keep my modded files.

XDASDASQWE123

Mar 11, 2022
Would this work even if I only got S1 purchased from steam? If I purchased S2 after installing this, what would happen to the game ?

aj1712

Feb 28, 2022
i pasted the game folder of the mod in autorun and it completely broke the game; I'm playing on macOS using 8.2 version. now it just doesn't load anything and don't even let me quit
Did you find a fix? Im on macOS as well... keep getting error trying to run Scrappy mod

missabbyxz18

Mar 16, 2022
Hello, i have a question if anyone can help, i have the android version of the modded game (i have it on pc too but my computer died so..) , how i install the interlude episode? where do i extract the files? :S i cannot really find the folder on my phone

I installed the android version of DA but i can't play it because I can't find my save files from the modded game

If anyone can help me i will appreaciate it, thanks.

Last edited:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Experimented with the mod some more again regarding a problem I mentioned earlier and despite being able to apparently trigger the Isabella rejection scene with it I still can't get the special dialogue during the last conversation with Cathy in class to continue the relationship unless I actually did the BJ in Bella's car rather then just using the cheat screen. Is it just an overall issue with the game or something and the mod can't fix it no matter what?

Also quick question but is there going going to be a variable for if we show the video of having sex with Jade to the DiKs or not in episode 4? It feels like a pretty important variable because the video shows up on her husband's computer later if you do so I've been avoiding it now despite the walkthrough Mod highlighting it, but I am curious to seeing the alternative consequence in season 3, just not enough to want to ruin my playthrough if it blows up in the MC's face.

Elfboy66

Aug 21, 2019
Used mod for S2, but for interlude it says that I chose Jill path although I technically did all paths with the mod. Does this mean im stuck with Jill path with this import? or is it just a placeholder and all paths are still working?

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Used mod for S2, but for interlude it says that I chose Jill path although I technically did all paths with the mod. Does this mean im stuck with Jill path with this import? or is it just a placeholder and all paths are still working?
Should work. Check what/who's girl save you select for interlude.

gentongz

Mar 21, 2022
Hello, i have a question if anyone can help, i have the android version of the modded game (i have it on pc too but my computer died so..) , how i install the interlude episode? where do i extract the files? :S i cannot really find the folder on my phone

I installed the android version of DA but i can't play it because I can't find my save files from the modded game

If anyone can help me i will appreaciate it, thanks.
Have the same problem with this. Can't find the save data from season 2 for the interlude

Quytela

Feb 28, 2021
I've been playing for some time to see all kinds of different outcomes, so thanks a lot for this opportunity the mod is great. I had only 1 question if it can be added: When choosing the Josy/Maya path, could we select also the Jade path for a later outcome in the story how it would unveil?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Does your mod allow us to choose both the May+Josy throuple path and the Jade path at the same time? It was the main reason why I even downloaded this mod.

And If we can't, why didn't you include that option? I don't think anyone likes that mutual exclusivity in this game.

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
Does your mod allow us to choose both the May+Josy throuple path and the Jade path at the same time? It was the main reason why I even downloaded this mod.

And If we can't, why didn't you include that option? I don't think anyone likes that mutual exclusivity in this game.
The mod does let you do that after you choose M&J go to the cheats menu and switch Jade's last two variables, unfortunately you won't see the jade scene but the game will treat it like you did and you can continue with both relationships.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The mod does let you do that after you choose M&J go to the cheats menu and switch Jade's last two variables, unfortunately you won't see the jade scene but the game will treat it like you did and you can continue with both relationships.
But, if you do that, or just do the Jade scene and not Maya and Josy, it'll fuck you on the Bella path.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes