Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Baby Fox

Jun 4, 2020
Greetings, scrappy I want to say how grateful I am for all of your hard work; words cannot express how much I appreciate it. In addition, I have a request that I know everyone who uses your mods will want to see implemented in your mods. I kindly ask that you use your professional expertise to enable the modification of sexual history ( Romantic, Slut, Fuckboy, etc.) in stats app of mobile in game. Everyone utilizing your mod will benefit from it since it will eliminate the necessity to restart the game in order to make different decisions from prior gameplay. Without a doubt, this status will matter and influence the upcoming updates. Additionally, I would like to add that your prior mod's variable changes had no effect on the stats.
scrappy

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
I just tried to take the English test which is the first test you take in the new episode and I was unable to click letters to form the words required, every time I clicked the letters nothing would be input in the words section. I also noticed that all the words for the test were displayed at the top of the test which I'm assuming is because of Scrappy's mod? So could it be that the mod is causing the error I experienced while trying to do the English test?

Jbar83

Aug 10, 2020
I just tried to take the English test which is the first test you take in the new episode and I was unable to click letters to form the words required, every time I clicked the letters nothing would be input in the words section. I also noticed that all the words for the test were displayed at the top of the test which I'm assuming is because of Scrappy's mod? So could it be that the mod is causing the error I experienced while trying to do the English test?
Type the words out, no more clicking on letters!

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
...I do not get a "talk to sage" option in the first freeroam. I can do everything however the talk to sage option isn't there so I am stuck in permanent freeroam lol. Has anyone came across this? I have tried multiple saves and Others path continues to do this....
Ok guys, I tried this and it worked for me.
1. Install the game (I grabbed full >12Gb version).
2. Install Scrappy's mod, either (this worked for me) or .
3. Install Unren-1.0.11d
4. Copy the UnRen-1.0.11d.bat file to your install directory, i.e. where BeingADIK.exe sits.
5. Double click the bat file and select 3, then exit out and start the game.
6. Load a save where you have shit all tasks and are stuck, then do Shift-O which gives you the Console.
7. Type in "current_task=u'Talk to Sage'" (without the "s, but with the 's, obviously ;))
7a. Also doesn't hurt to type in "persistent.mod_wtenabled=None".
8. After that right click out and back into the game and go and talk to boobie-liscious Sage to end the free roam!! You may need to roll your mouse scroll wheel up to take you to another room, but check your phone and hopefully the task is there. Then its time to hit Sage up and Hoo-fucken-ray!

Hope that helps....I had to mess around with the patches, but definitely that variable "current_task" is the one to get Sage back on your phone list.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
can someone tell me which variable i have to change to make derek call me assman instead of bro in being a dik btw i am talking about that through urm because i don't think this variable is in scrappy mod i did changed the variable called assman to true but it only makes other think that he is calling me assman but the dialogue is still same he is still calling me bro
i am in season 3 ep 10 game i didn't even know until i finished ep 9 that he calls u assman and i did ask about it in urm and main threads but well long story short i didn't get the answer so well here i am trying some last options
it is when you first meet Sage and Derek talks to you after sage leaves I think you have to pick the look close option to get it.

Aug 26, 2022
Wed Dec 13 09:23:23 2023
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.11s
Loading error handling took 0.22s
Loading script took 2.33s
Loading save slot metadata. took 2.27s
Loading persistent took 0.06s
Imported steam.
Failed to initialize steam.
Imported steam.
Failed to initialize steam.
Set script version to: (7, 4, 10)
- Init at renpy/common/00images.rpy:52 took 0.37291 s.
Running init code took 0.86s
Loading analysis data took 0.34s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.10s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.31s
DPI scale factor: 1.250000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.33s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.32s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.00s
Analyze screens took 0.10s
Save screen analysis took 0.37s
Prepare screens took 0.74s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.36s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Fullscreen mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 545.84'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1920, 1080) drawable=(1920, 1080)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

Anyone help, I can't start the game for some unknown reason, tho previously it runs perfect but when I tried to load other save paths the game won't start, please if anyone could help it'll be greatly appreciated, I've come this far and there're other paths I'd like to try.

Sanjab

May 4, 2020

Here, I downloaded it a week before ep10. If you can't see the cheats button or have fonts error, try downloading scrappy's mod for season 1-2 and taking fonts from there.
Thank you
But actually, I wanted a save for the last EP which was 9 with Scrappy Mod installed

Last edited:
Reactions: Adsnow

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
Same here, to fix just replace this file attached in the game folder.

The solution it's very simple... In the line 633 and 1748 where say "$updateDikScore()" and "def updateDikScore():" I added "new" in the line, getting like this: "$updateDikScore_new()" and "def updateDikScore_new():".

Enjoy it.
fucking legend, still worked with my old 8.0.2 version

beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 0.8.1 with scrappy wt and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, text resizing etc.
Minigames should be turned off. I've put a toggle in settings if you want to try your luck and have a keyboard.
In game phone icon is top left of screen. Fixed to stay visable. Cheats menu is in the quick menu

Since 8.0..
Edit: Fix1 - Cheats now in Quickmenu
Edit: Fix2 - Remove anti Android crap from mr pink cuck script
Edit :Fix3 - Update to 8.1. Reorganize preferences. Add option to disable or move quick menu (QM) toggle
Edit: Fix4 - Update to my later android script - fixes for large number of choices going off screen (BaD still 0.8.1)

Please report any bugs here in #Bug_Reports:
Holy mod you've done so much thank you :love:

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes