Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Malice2099

Sep 7, 2021
I have an issue with the Others path and my save files. They load and work fine, all LI routes work great, however when I choose a save from the Others path (as example i chose 1 with the 3 girls ep9 ending) then I do not get a "talk to sage" option in the first freeroam. I can do everything however the talk to sage option isn't there so I am stuck in permanent freeroam lol. Has anyone came across this? I have tried multiple saves and Others path continues to do this.

Never mind - read through thread so i guess i will hold off for a multiple paths mod.

Thanks Scrappy

Last edited:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
What is this Harem mod people keep talking about? Does it require a new start, because I cannot see based on what has happened any of the girls being open to a harem. Sure, I can see Josy and Maya accepting Sage and maybe a few other HOTs but I could never see Jill or Isabella participating in a threesome (not that I would mind the option, though :) ).
There isn't a harem mod, that's the problem! If there is one I'd like to be enlightened!
There isn't a Harem mod like you're thinking of, there is no version of the game where the characters magically accept being in an open relationship. When people refer to the "harem mod" they're talking about being able to see almost every sex scene in one playthrough and maintain all the relationships with all LIs using Scrappy's mod. It doesn't change the way characters talk about their relationship with the MC, Jill will still think she's your only girlfriend, Josy and Maya will still only treat the relationship like its a throuple, the mod just assumes you ignore any dialogue that conflicts with the "harem" and lets you be in multiple relationships that would be contradictory in the vanilla game. In the current version of the mod, Scrappy hasn't done anything (in episode 10) to help facilitate a "harem" other than allow you to change the variables, but in later versions he will add choices that allow you to be on multiple paths and see all the scenes. Thats what he means when he says
  1. Full mod update for single paths - ETA: a few days
  2. Full mod update with "harem" playthrough - ETA: no idea

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
There isn't a Harem mod like you're thinking of... Jill will still think she's your only girlfriend, Josy and Maya will still only treat the relationship like its a throuple, the mod just assumes you ignore any dialogue that conflicts with the "harem" and lets you be in multiple relationships that would be contradictory in the vanilla game.
Heheheh. Maybe that should be referred to as a "Playah" mod.

ThornsEcho

Jul 6, 2022
You can choose not to break up with J&M in EP9?Really?How?
I found there's this choice in the mod while doing my Sage playthrough in EP10.

Baby Fox

Jun 4, 2020
Greetings, scrappy I want to say how grateful I am for all of your hard work; words cannot express how much I appreciate it. In addition, I have a request that I know everyone who uses your mods will want to see implemented in your mods. I kindly ask that you use your professional expertise to enable the modification of sexual history ( Romantic, Slut, Fuckboy, etc.) in stats app of mobile in game. Everyone utilizing your mod will benefit from it since it will eliminate the necessity to restart the game in order to make different decisions from prior gameplay. Without a doubt, this status will matter and influence the upcoming updates. Additionally, I would like to add that your prior mod's variable changes had no effect on the stats.

Reactions: Amedore

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
scrappy Quick question.

So I'm doing a new run on a unmodded game for the future update, so that I can play it immediately without crashing.
I've got a separate folder which is the game with scrappy mod. Both take up storage space, I know.

But seeing both modded and unmodded games have the same save path.

Would a unmodded save file still work normally for a unmodded game?

Even though I've just played with the modded game with a separate modded save.

Would the persistent file thingy touched by the mod trigger the anti-cheat on a unmodded game?

meth8472

May 1, 2017
episode 10 animations don´t work, just black screen with the according text, until next static image. had a solution for the same thing back in the days, can´t remember!? any advise?

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
When people refer to the "harem mod" they're talking about being able to see almost every sex scene in one playthrough and maintain all the relationships with all LIs using Scrappy's mod.
I've been using his mod for a while now. I recall still having to do multiple playthroughs because messing with the variables isn't good enough to see all the scenes in a single playthrough. Ideally once the game is done a megamod can be released that legitimately allows you to view all the paths in a single playthrough. I understand the dialogue is unchanged and that's fine.

bravo92

Mar 6, 2023
scrappy i am unable to enter any answers in the english test, everytime i try to type the answer it opens random renpy menus.

edit: sry ignore this, i am an idiot. it happens when you have capslock on, nothing to do with the patch:LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: hideouz

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
bruh.. s1/2 and s3 arent even "the same" game..
Bruh, I am asking questions because I am not quite sure what to do. I know they are different games. I have been a Patreon of DPC for a while. I am sorry you are offended by my need to make sure I get the right file and install it correctly. since i am not sure i thought I would ask. Do you think I am stupid for verifying? The only thing for S3 I see is the crash fix, which I may have installed incorrectly. Do you mind if i ask a question to make sure I don't screw up the game?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes