Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Cro

May 10, 2017
I have the game and the mods, all brand 'new', good files, just installed. Now, after switching back and forth so I can progress, I ended up where I can't open the new phone either in the original game or in the original game plus mod. I get this:

1702207311785.png

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
I have the game and the mods, all brand 'new', good files, just installed. Now, after switching back and forth so I can progress, I ended up where I can't open the new phone either in the original game or in the original game plus mod. I get this:

View attachment 3161299
I just checked that file in an editor and smsmx is not anywhere in that file.
I can give you a copy of my scripts that work if you want?

Edit: Attached scripts for 0.8.3 below
Mega -

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2019
This may sound stupid, but where is the cheats button? I know that it's supposed to be "in the bottom right game screen" but I have to know idea where that is.
(I am playing on Android with JoiPlay)

Reactions: Predat0r

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
This may sound stupid, but where is the cheats button? I know that it's supposed to be "in the bottom right game screen" but I have to know idea where that is.
(I am playing on Android with JoiPlay)
Supposed to be on the end of the quick menu bar at the bottom of the screen, but I don't think he added it for android?
I think its in screens.rpy you can edit it, just search for variant "touch"

And add this line:
textbutton _("{b}CHEATS{/b}") action Show("cheat_menu") xalign 1.0 yalign 1.0

Last edited:

aoaxe

Apr 10, 2020
Hello scrappy thankyou for the mod, but i'm get bug and it's say
Exception: Could not find font u'collegiate.ttf'.

Cro

May 10, 2017
I just checked that file in an editor and smsmx is not anywhere in that file.
I can give you a copy of my scripts that work if you want?

Edit: Attached scripts for 0.8.3 below
Mega -
Now it doesn't even load the menu, just says it cant find fonts/candera.ttf

And also, I tried to open my save in a brand new original game, doesn't work anymore, I get the error with smsmx. So bye bye save.

Aug 28, 2019
Supposed to be on the end of the quick menu bar at the bottom of the screen, but I don't think he added it for android?
I think its in screens.rpy you can edit it, just search for variant "touch"

And add this line:
textbutton _("{b}CHEATS{/b}") action Show("cheat_menu") xalign 1.0 yalign 1.0
Thanks! I can see it now.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Hello scrappy thankyou for the mod, but i'm get bug and it's say
Exception: Could not find font u'collegiate.ttf'.
Now it doesn't even load the menu, just says it cant find fonts/candera.ttf

And also, I tried to open my save in a brand new original game, doesn't work anymore, I get the error with smsmx. So bye bye save.
Here are all the fonts I found.

Last edited:
Reactions: jbmjbm

jly

Aug 18, 2017
What is this Harem mod people keep talking about? Does it require a new start, because I cannot see based on what has happened any of the girls being open to a harem. Sure, I can see Josy and Maya accepting Sage and maybe a few other HOTs but I could never see Jill or Isabella participating in a threesome (not that I would mind the option, though :) ).
Scrappy mentioned it in this post, but I'm not sure if it's actually happening (he said no idea):

With the update release some words on how the mod updating will work before the thread gets flooded with "when update" posts. Currently I'm planning to release stuff in three parts.

1. A save/mod fixer - removing all the anti mod/cheat stuff from the update (not a mod update) - ETA: today
  2. Full mod update for single paths - ETA: a few days
  3. Full mod update with "harem" playthrough - ETA: no idea

Rhagnar

Dec 26, 2020
I installed the full game (not the patch) and can't load my saves from ep.9 even with Scrappy's mod... what am I doing wrong?

Fmsslejrt

Sep 17, 2022
When I try clicking the cheats button in 0.10, I get an error, and at the bottom it says

NameError: name 'dtype' is not defined

help?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes