• Updated some walkthrough parts from episode 9
  • Added "HELP" to some freeroams
  • Made Claw Machine and Beer Pong always work
  • Added Help/Made easier other minigames
Thank you for your hard work sir :love::love::love::love::love:

DaredevilGG

May 12, 2020
Skærmbillede 2023-12-10 053300.png
Either i'm missing something, or something is broken, as this happens at basically every choice, from this to saying sandy scene, sarah scene, or saying yes to rolling with Lily being better for my relationship with Nicole

DaredevilGG

May 12, 2020
He is, but maybe he didn't give himself enough time to test it out fully, but trust me, i know he is the goat, if there is ever a choice between mods on games, i pick him

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
What is this Harem mod people keep talking about? Does it require a new start, because I cannot see based on what has happened any of the girls being open to a harem. Sure, I can see Josy and Maya accepting Sage and maybe a few other HOTs but I could never see Jill or Isabella participating in a threesome (not that I would mind the option, though :) ).

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
What is this Harem mod people keep talking about? Does it require a new start, because I cannot see based on what has happened any of the girls being open to a harem. Sure, I can see Josy and Maya accepting Sage and maybe a few other HOTs but I could never see Jill or Isabella participating in a threesome (not that I would mind the option, though :) ).
There isn't a harem mod, that's the problem! If there is one I'd like to be enlightened!

Cro

May 10, 2017
the mod for 0.8.3 crashes in so many places... the laptop for DIKs, the New phone in v7, files not found, 000OOO000OO000 not found, math test files (smmath not found), oh man...
Great work, but did anyone actually tested this ?

the DIKs laptop and the new Phone in v7 are game breaking, you can't use them and progress. I have to save, play with an unmodded version, move past those and then play again with the mod.

1702202537567.png
come on....

Last edited:

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
the mod for 0.8.3 crashes in so many places... the laptop for DIKs, the New phone in v7, files not found, 000OOO000OO000 not found, math test files (smmath not found), oh man...
Great work, but did anyone actually tested this ?

the DIKs laptop and the new Phone in v7 are game breaking, you can't use them and progress. I have to save, play with an unmodded version, move past those and then play again with the mod.

View attachment 3161104
come on....
Some of that is related to Sancho's mod as I recognize that missing variable (000OOO000OO00) have you used it in the past?

I've used Scrappy's for 0.8.3 and it works fine?
I even use it on JOI Play for android and it works nearly flawlessly.

You seem to be missing some script files or they are messed up so grab a clean compressed version of 0.8.3 and overwrite just the scripts. Then add the mod and see if it happens.

Cro

May 10, 2017
I have the game and the mods, all brand 'new', good files, just installed. Now, after switching back and forth so I can progress, I ended up where I can't open the new phone either in the original game or in the original game plus mod. I get this:

1702207311785.png

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes