Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Bandimenace

Sep 23, 2023
Damn, still stuck in the first free roam event, even with fresh install.

Edit: Seems that it is working now, great!

Last edited:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for th update Scrappy although was there nothing to better the odds in the new math mini game? Like buying unlimited cheats from Derek? I honestly don't understand sometimes what it means by the number of steps from something after seeing some of the correct answers :unsure:

qwerty1994

Apr 12, 2019
Oh crap, I didn't realise this wasn't the harem mod lol. Have I ruined my game/saves by installing this one? Or is it a simple case of downloading the harem mod once this has been released and overwriting anything this mod has put into the game folder o_O

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Appreciate the mod, Scrappy! Is there any reason I'm not seeing dialogue choices colored? I do see the CHeats button and did get the answers printed above the English test, but have made it to the English test so far and no dialogue replies were colored green. Not sure if just none of the dialogues I've had so far have had points associated with them?

Apr 4, 2020
I can't get this to work. Any help appreciated! It says version 0.10.0 in the bottom right, and it says "scrappy's mod installed" in the bottom left. Yet when I click "continue" and try picking a save from episode 2, I get "an exception has occured" and it takes me to the "load a save from season 2" What to do?

Jerora

Aug 8, 2021
I can't get this to work. Any help appreciated! It says version 0.10.0 in the bottom right, and it says "scrappy's mod installed" in the bottom left. Yet when I click "continue" and try picking a save from episode 2, I get "an exception has occured" and it takes me to the "load a save from season 2" What to do?
Hmm i ' m just guessing here but maybe if you trying to load a save with harem mod? :unsure:

p45

Dec 4, 2017
I got to the party planning scene and after you select beer pong, it will say "as for the details..." and then when i click next it just stays at the next screen and doesn't let me proceed. Does anyone know why?

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Updated for v0.10.0

Changelog:
  • Updated variables cheats
  • Updated some walkthrough parts from episode 9
  • Added "HELP" to some freeroams
  • Made Claw Machine and Beer Pong always work
  • Added Help/Made easier other minigames
Uh Scrappy, just a heads up but I on my Isabella run you put a +Isabella for looking closer at the girls in the yoga class but I got a minus instead. Think you might have had the Focus and Look Closer Isabella relationship points reversed :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes