Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Rexo9

*Lurking*
Donor
May 6, 2018
do we have an estimate ?
i tired bunch of stuff nothing works
With the update release some words on how the mod updating will work before the thread gets flooded with "when update" posts. Currently I'm planning to release stuff in three parts.

1. A save/mod fixer - removing all the anti mod/cheat stuff from the update (not a mod update) - ETA: today
  2. Full mod update for single paths - ETA: a few days
  3. Full mod update with "harem" playthrough - ETA: no idea

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
With the update release some words on how the mod updating will work before the thread gets flooded with "when update" posts. Currently I'm planning to release stuff in three parts.

1. A save/mod fixer - removing all the anti mod/cheat stuff from the update (not a mod update) - ETA: today
  2. Full mod update for single paths - ETA: a few days
  3. Full mod update with "harem" playthrough - ETA: no idea
I'm waiting for the Harem route without problems, I have no problem to wait. Thanks Scrappy for this mod that is spectacular, sincerely is the best mod by far this, being able to play route "Harem" and to be able to change the variables having some cheats also, it is excellent. I look forward to the "Harem" route. Thanks

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Can someone explain to me what this means? A save/mod fixer - removing all the anti mod/cheat stuff from the update (not a mod update) - ETA: today, I am kind of confused.
Also I have downloaded 1+2 via torrent, and added the vid enhancement mod and the mod for it, but I notice on the op there is an episode 9? Does s3 interlude + episode 10 also include episode 9? thank you!
I am also waiting for the harem mod. Does s1+s2 mod include the ability to get the harem?

Reactions: tedo12345

manhunt86

Nov 22, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i keep getting this during the second free roam event in your room when i go to message jill i downloaded the fix and dragged the script folder into the game folder from a fresh episode 10 install and tried on a patched version not helping any
I got the same on episode 9 with a fresh save on a fresh installation where the mod was here but never used for S01+02 (redoing from the first episode... Was long and tedious to get the neutral path without walkthrough)

I pass it by responding at all other texts, quick save, try to send a sms to Josy or Jill, and clicking Ignore 5-10 times, it put me somewhere else in the room, and that's probably going to get more errors later (after hours redoing my routes on S01/02 and finishing the Diks ones on S03, I can't take the bullshits DPC have put anymore before few days), but still an option before getting the update mods in few days/weeks/months given the shit that must be in there (Let Scrappy take his time and enjoy his life before the mod, we can wait for playing with the mod, there still a year before the next episode and a decade before the end anyway u_u).

It's almost funny cuz' this error appear only on neutral paths with the texto to Josy on the trio route, or with the texto to Jill on her route (still need to try Isabella neutral but I don't think I got the patience to test it out rn), my Dick routes are all fines and I have finished ep10 for each, while I cheated for the money and used the walkthrough before on it (but had to redo from zero too).

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
To all those with errors, there is one question simply because it seem obvious to me...

Ask yourself this, is the game updated to 0.10?
A: Yes

Sollution: Downgrade to 0.9.1 damnit the mod clearly says 0.9.1

even when the game is updated to 0.10 doesn't mean the mod is safe until 0.9.1
dpc tend to update the entire coding when releasing his contents considering his anti modding plans.
so yes most likely even older versions within the 0.10 gets the mod detection updated.

if not updated the game....
proceed whining then....

The reason i am posting this is, i still have the 0.9.1 version without updating to 0.10 version with this mod.
and it works perfectly fine...

now for the jack ass around here who cannot wait.
if you like to spoil your lewd self, there is a gallery unlocker. wich is a fine temperory sollution until this mod is updated.

Have fun jacking...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
remember that he have to edit the mini games or try to bypass them (is this even possible ?) and the v10 have a shit ton of them.

So i'll take time
well for the math game there might be a way to abuse the bomb trinket from derek his shop? (there should be some code in there to nuke non correct tiles)

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Is there still a place or some 1 that still has the 0.9.1 link of the mod and game.
Have not played this game in ages, so I am replaying it until 0.9.1.
Thnx in advanced.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes