Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
I wonder what is making mine different? I downloaded the full game and applied Scrappy's fix and it still locks up at the doctor :/
Before downloading fresh one, I copied all my saves somewhere else and then deleted all Season 3 saves from Game Saves folder as well as App Roaming folder.

Downloaded a new one applied Scrappy's fix (that solved doctor crash and freeroam stuck), then pasted my saves in game saves again. Using the automatic saves, I continued the save just before we see Sage in main hallway. Completed all tasks and boom, Talk to Sage option appeared.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Before downloading fresh one, I copied all my saves somewhere else and then deleted all Season 3 saves from Game Saves folder as well as App Roaming folder.

Downloaded a new one applied Scrappy's fix (that solved doctor crash and freeroam stuck), then pasted my saves in game saves again. Using the automatic saves, I continued the save just before we see Sage in main hallway. Completed all tasks and boom, Talk to Sage option appeared.
AAAannnnnd That worked. For some reason. Okay. Thanks!

Reactions: Adonis22

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Getting crash when opening Jill's message on her solo path (even with crash fix)
Any help or should I just give up, cry to sleep and wait for the update?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ghosthands
Dec 2, 2020
Fresh full installation, fix, cleaned folders and still nothing. Fat sweaty dick right into DPCs ear.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/base/splash.rpy", line 4, in script
if branchAlone:
File "game/scripts/base/splash.rpy", line 4, in <module>
if branchAlone:
NameError: name 'branchAlone' is not defined
Scrappy test save works perfectly

• Haha
Reactions: Amedore

wetzlar

Jun 21, 2020
Not sure btw why all the anti mod and anti android code is necessary.. just to make it a pain in the ass? It’s inevitable anyway, it’s so illogical to me.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Not sure btw why all the anti mod and anti android code is necessary.. just to make it a pain in the ass? It’s inevitable anyway, it’s so illogical to me.
Because DPC's ego is bigger than Stephenson 2-18. He seems himself as a AVN God, it is sin to profane his creation and he tries to be sure everyone knows about that
firsttime.png

Reactions: Soulafein

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
OR he wants people to actually play through it. Imagine putting in as much work and then everyone skips it or goes straight to the fuck scenes
Yeah, no I don't accept this. How I play the game has no effect on DPC, there are still tons of people who play it "the right way", there's no reason why DPC should be upset by a mod other than per his ego. These EPISODES are already taking a full year to develop, maybe he should spend a little less time worrying about how people are gonna enjoy his game (and how he can stop them) and spend some more time developing. I respect DPC's writing skill, but I will never accept his ego.

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
i just looked last pages but couldn't figure it out, can some1 answer pls. Can we play like harem route just 1 save with this mode or is it still not possible cause of pinkcake's codes?

donaldduck17

Jun 4, 2023
Just throwing my 2 cents in here, there's a link in the main thread of the game to download saves for EP 10 starts, just download those and if you have any saves at page 3, move those to another page and then use the save fixer, yeah these don't fix your personal saves and choices but you can still play the update while waiting patiently for the update so you can play whatever path you want to.
Could you post it in your comment please, trying to read the main thread and its literally full of spoilers.. not going back there

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, don't read anything that has been said before you for 2 pages and just do whatever you want and blame the original creator because you cant be assed even for 10 minutes to know what to do to play the update.
But... but the original creator is literally to blame. He specifically places checks in the code to see if your save used or is using a mod and then intentionally corrupts your save. This isn't just a consequence of the variables being fucked up and causing the game to crash, it is deliberate. Every update. DPC is to blame.

• Haha
Reactions: Soulafein
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes