Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Great34

Mar 13, 2018
so, I played to the free-roam end scene with Sage on modded version with update only and made a save there. It was to avoid a crash on the doctor scene in the beginning, which ctd on clean game with modded saves. Then I´ve launched a clean game, no mods, no fixes etc. and loaded that save and it seems to work perfectly fine.

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
nah why he hate mods this much like i can understand that multi path can fck up the game/experience but i used only the Walkthrough help like cmon DPC
Yeah, don't read anything that has been said before you for 2 pages and just do whatever you want and blame the original creator because you cant be assed even for 10 minutes to know what to do to play the update.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Ooof. Crashes within 3 frames for me even with the .10 crash fixer. :/ I guess I gotta wait. Episode 9 works fine, but 10 crashes.

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, don't read anything that has been said before you for 2 pages and just do whatever you want and blame the original creator because you cant be assed even for 10 minutes to know what to do to play the update.
ill do that ty :giggle:

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
After downloading the game, I transferred the save files to the game folder, applied the crash fix and loaded at the end of episode 9. And everything worked.
Sorry. I need this dumbed down slightly.

So I downloaded a fresh game.

Which save files are you referring to? Are you referring to the SteveyP saves? I got lost trying to install them because I have no idea where to put the "Persistent" files. The post said there would be a folder named "Persistent" to add it to, but there wasn't. I have a file named "persistent" and not a folder. And then the file downloaded has an entirely different name to that file, so I assume they are not the same thing.

If you are referring to my own old saves and not the uploaded saves, I tried applying the crash fix to that and it simply did not work. It still crashes at the Doctor scene.

IshidaUruy .

Mar 13, 2018
Sorry. I need this dumbed down slightly.

So I downloaded a fresh game.

Which save files are you referring to? Are you referring to the SteveyP saves? I got lost trying to install them because I have no idea where to put the "Persistent" files. The post said there would be a folder named "Persistent" to add it to, but there wasn't. I have a file named "persistent" and not a folder. And then the file downloaded has an entirely different name to that file, so I assume they are not the same thing.

If you are referring to my own old saves and not the uploaded saves, I tried applying the crash fix to that and it simply did not work. It still crashes at the Doctor scene.
I reffering to my own saves. I did what I described above and my saves worked. After that I was able to talk to Sage and end freeroam event.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I'm very much a caveman and have no idea how to use the fixer. I barely understand how the save folders work, especially with persistent files and corruption of the Season 1 and 2 data.
I reffering to my own saves. I did what I described above and my saves worked. After that I was able to talk to Sage and end freeroam event.
I have no idea what you are referring to. I cannot get past the doctor.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes