Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes
Dec 2, 2020
Try it with my test save. It's gonna be on page 19, just check so it doesn't overwrite any of your saves. Put it into Being a DIK/game/saves
I just started. I'll say more in a few minutes but I can already say that previously I couldn't talk to Elena. Now I can. Will post update about Sage in a few minutes.

EDIT: Nope. Doesn't work. On Jill path.

EDIT2: If it makes any difference, I'm on uncompressed patch.

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
downloaded an update for episode 9 (under 5gb one) and downloaded your patch. everything worked fine so far on jill path. got to maya talking to jill and sage about her situation without a hiccup

nazzeth

Aug 26, 2020
did you use ep9 > 10 update patch? or a fresh season 3 downloaad? because I think it might be a factor since I tried using an unmodded save which didn't work..
I just tested a fresh non-modded save on a Patched (Ep9->10) and had the same issue at the end of the Free Roam (Can't talk to Sage). Likely we are seeing multiple issues here, and this one is a bug with the patch, rather then a problem with scrappy's crashfix.

Reactions: Adonis22

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\episode10\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513

ANOTHER EDIT:
Thanks to thunder777 who found it.

It's the file \games\scripts\freeroam\episode10\ep10_freeroam_room1.RPY

Same way as with the file mentioned above. Delete the ep10_freeroam_room1.RPYC file and edit the lines 35 and 36.

OLD
View attachment 3155062

NEW
View attachment 3155063

AND ANOTHER EDIT:
I looked into the whole script now. DPC is fucking with us hard... He put even something in the files from Ep9.

You know the drill from above. This time it's games\scripts\episode9\update9.RPY

OLD
View attachment 3155107

NEW
View attachment 3155108

I searched through the damn whole script and there's nothing more with persistent.mod_wt_enabled. That should be it.
somebody posted this on main..

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Just throwing my 2 cents in here, there's a link in the main thread of the game to download saves for EP 10 starts, just download those and if you have any saves at page 3, move those to another page and then use the save fixer, yeah these don't fix your personal saves and choices but you can still play the update while waiting patiently for the update so you can play whatever path you want to.

• Angry
Reactions: Lapsudit
May 30, 2022
just replace rpy files and delete their rpyc files. Leave all the other rpyc files as is.
smh for some reason..

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/base/screens.rpy", line 21, in script
style default:
style default:
File "game/scripts/base/screens.rpy", line 23, in <module>
language gui.language
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
after redownloading full game all my saves are fucked but the test save now works
There are EP 10 saves available on the mainthread of the game for all possible paths that you can download, none of those have used any mods by any users, they use page 3 of the save slots so if you have any saves there just move them to other slots, if you want to play the update use those and wait patiently for the mod updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: makak123321

nolifeee

Jun 1, 2023
There are EP 10 saves available on the mainthread of the game for all possible paths that you can download, none of those have used any mods by any users, they use page 3 of the save slots so if you have any saves there just move them to other slots, if you want to play the update use those and wait patiently for the mod updates.
ty ik they were somewhere but wasnt sure what thread

Reactions: wytekki
Sep 30, 2020
smh for some reason..

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
style default:
style default:
File "game/scripts/base/screens.rpy", line 23, in <module>
language gui.language
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'
in this case, try to leave screens.rpyc as is and delete the rpy file.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes