Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
guys is there a cheat choice where you can switch rusty has the DIK car or not? because its all depending if you worked at elderly house or pink rose

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
reporting a bug: Every choice signalling a scene with regardless of character shows the variable (Jade Scene), the choices showing up Dik stats are okay.

addendum: I think other variables for scenes are messed up, the choice to sit with Lily instead of Derek shows the variable (Sandy Scene) in yellow

Last edited:

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
reporting a bug: Every choice signalling a scene with regardless of character shows the variable (Jade Scene), the choices showing up Dik stats are okay.

addendum: I think other variables for scenes are messed up, the choice to sit with Lily instead of Derek shows the variable (Sandy Scene) in yellow
yeah i got that too in yoga class when you peek it says sandy scene and when you focus you have sarah scene so idk whats that about

idkmanijswannalook

Dec 22, 2022
EP 10 scenes and rewards do not unlock for me. Only EP 9 scenes and rewards do unlock after i've deleted the persistent files and launched the game to try and unlock everything

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

yeah i got that too in yoga class when you peek it says sandy scene and when you focus you have sarah scene so idk whats that about
That was fixed already redownload the mod and if its still happening open the cheat menu and toggle the walkthrough off and the back on

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
scrappy
Already played the game with the actual version of the mod, but waiting for the version that multiple patchs will be possible in the same save.
Maybe that's the reason, but I didn't think this update was as big as the previous ones.
Thanks for the quick and great work on all the mods you do.

blackbishop101

Feb 3, 2019
How could I set the variables as to date Nicole (or Lilly) on the others route in episode 10? I only get the option to see Maya on that friday.

jbmjbm

Nov 19, 2018
Hello scrappy thankyou for the mod, but i'm get bug and it's say
Exception: Could not find font u'collegiate.ttf'.
Now it doesn't even load the menu, just says it cant find fonts/candera.ttf

And also, I tried to open my save in a brand new original game, doesn't work anymore, I get the error with smsmx. So bye bye save.
Here are all the fonts I found.
guys is there a cheat choice where you can switch rusty has the DIK car or not? because its all depending if you worked at elderly house or pink rose

I was having the same issue with the fonts.
Adding the fonts posted by 7x7Pilot into the Game folder (not in a separate fonts folder) fixed it.

Thanks

Edit:
Scratch all this. I found what the problem was. I'd installed the chapter 2 version of scrappy's mod. oops

Last edited:

dezokokotar

Jan 7, 2018
If i change the variables of contradictory paths, will i for sure fuck up my game?
For example at the end of EP 4 when you have to choose one path and the other one closes and i edit them as if both
"happened".

Last edited:

flarigand

May 7, 2020
I can't play, the game crashes starting episode 10...

I downloaded everything again, and it simply crashes as soon as episode 10 starts, without mods or anything, just the vanilla version.

Reactions: dkguardian

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Good lord, thank you Scrappy for having a variable change for minigames.

Those damn math puzzles are even worse now. Disable - reenable instead of wasting time.
Sometimes I think DPC is adding them just to torture people.

• Haha
Reactions: Amedore

pedro89

Nov 15, 2020
Hey Scrappy, on ep 10, when on Jill path, trying to open her chat results in an error when using old save from modded ep 9 with your mod. Any idea on a fix for that, as it makes Jill's path unplayable even with mod fix and the mod itself

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes