Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Dorito93

Jan 17, 2021
I just tried to take the English test which is the first test you take in the new episode and I was unable to click letters to form the words required, every time I clicked the letters nothing would be input in the words section. I also noticed that all the words for the test were displayed at the top of the test which I'm assuming is because of Scrappy's mod? So could it be that the mod is causing the error I experienced while trying to do the English test?
I have the same problem, were you able to find any solution?

It's not a problem with the mod, I play without a mod.

Do you happen to play on Joiplay?

May 23, 2021
Love the mod. Best one out, hands down.

I can't seem to find the previous post, but someone pointed out that the variables don't change when using the cheats menu. I wanted to confirm that this is true.

Does anyone know if there's been an update to this yet? Thanks in advance.

pangpangmeng

Jun 14, 2017
1.png Using mod to unlock renders,I got 73 over 72 picso_Oand when I click here the game crashed 2.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_screen.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_screen.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_screen.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_screen.rpy", line 8, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_screen.rpy", line 9, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_screen.rpy", line 10, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_screen.rpy", line 13, in execute
Exception: An empty string cannot be used as a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_screen.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_screen.rpy", line 8, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_screen.rpy", line 9, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_screen.rpy", line 10, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_screen.rpy", line 13, in execute
File "renpy/sl2/sldisplayables.py", line 439, in sl2add
d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
File "renpy/easy.py", line 111, in displayable
raise Exception("An empty string cannot be used as a displayable.")
Exception: An empty string cannot be used as a displayable.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.10.0
Thu Dec 14 08:38:22 2023
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to fix this?o_O

Chovie

Aug 11, 2020
I just tried to take the English test which is the first test you take in the new episode and I was unable to click letters to form the words required, every time I clicked the letters nothing would be input in the words section. I also noticed that all the words for the test were displayed at the top of the test which I'm assuming is because of Scrappy's mod? So could it be that the mod is causing the error I experienced while trying to do the English test?
You'll have to use you'r keyboard to write for some reason

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Love the mod. Best one out, hands down.

I can't seem to find the previous post, but someone pointed out that the variables don't change when using the cheats menu. I wanted to confirm that this is true.

Does anyone know if there's been an update to this yet? Thanks in advance.
We have to wait for the "HAREM" mod

Reactions: tedo12345

Yuluoscar

Aug 26, 2019
I wish you would include the variable for winning the mansion clean up game, I did a playthrough with minigames turned off and it auto made me lose it for some reason resulting in Rusty selling his car and then losing the chance for Quinns new scene. I had to go and edit one of my saves and I believe the variable is called ep8_mansion_won

Reactions: N0nsens3

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
is there a way to remove the answers of theenglish test from the screen without disabling the wt?

Screenshot (90) (Small).png

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I prefer to wait, I am in no hurry to play it.
Where are you getting this information, though? Cuz he says here that he updated the variables cheat:
Updated for v0.10.0

Changelog:
  • Updated variables cheats
  • Updated some walkthrough parts from episode 9
  • Added "HELP" to some freeroams
  • Made Claw Machine and Beer Pong always work
  • Added Help/Made easier other minigames
And I don't see any other messages implying that the variables are intentionally working any differently than they did past versions?

Reactions: darealpervysage

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
i did exactly what i always do, merge game folders and it says mod not installed properly. im on mac btw. anyone got a fix?

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes