Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

TheBelph

Dec 10, 2017
I'm about to start this game once this mod is updated. How does this work when it comes to both paths? I know this mod shows the result of choices, but surely you can still only follow one path?
Well i played the game in Version 3.1 till the end and i dont think i missed something... sure you cant do every decision like if you have to choose if you want to go to person a or person b you have to decide which path you want to go. Cant go to person a and then person b afterwords but you can just watch the scene for one decision reload and watch the other scene. And for dik/neutral/chick decision just change your DIK-Point score with the cheat menu before you actually decide something(so you have to change the stats before you are on the screen where you decide). 20 Points = DIK, 0 Points = Neutral and -20 Points is CHICK.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
  • Walkthrough that shows the results of your dialogue options
  • Dialogue that gives you more points is colored green
  • Phone text messages that give you points are bordered green
The choices colored green only work in version 3.1?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
it will probably be updated today going by what he said, but who knows maybe it will take longer considering there is a few diverging routes now .

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I'm about to start this game once this mod is updated. How does this work when it comes to both paths? I know this mod shows the result of choices, but surely you can still only follow one path?

You can stick to your own path but with this mod you have the ability to switch between being a dik or chick cheating the game in more ways than one. You can basically create you own story. Things that weren't supposed to happens. For instance you can be a dik but have Maya fall inlove with you still. You can also have a relationship with every girl in the game. The key to unlocking options is to change the meter before each encounter. And don't worry, it's super easy. All you do is click the cheat at the bottom of the right screen and the options are right there.

Last edited:
Reactions: KKnuck and krmit

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
You can stick to your own path but with this mod you have the ability to switch between being a dik or chick cheating the game in more ways than one. You can basically create you own story. Things that weren't supposed to happens. For instance you can be a dik but have Maya fall inlove with you still. You can also have a relationship with every girl in the game. The key to unlocking options is to change the meter before each encounter. And don't worry, it's super easy. All you do is click the cheat at the bottom of the right screen and the options are right there.
still, making MAJOR dik choices will let you hang for the rest of the game. I do not think you can change that at all!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
still, making MAJOR dik choices will let you hang for the rest of the game. I do not think you can change that at all!
what he means is that you can have both paths in one, there is certain scenes that only happen in chick route and certain choices only in dik route, you can do both with cheat and i know because i did it, in this last chapter i was able to grope jill and shower with her while being a dik most of the game etc you just need to know when to change the dik or chick points and affinity

Reactions: xXwankerXx

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
I'm a little impatient too. Whatever. Take the time you need. In my eyes, the game experience with your mod is simply better. It is also worth waiting a few hours! Thanks for your work!

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I'm a little impatient too. Whatever. Take the time you need. In my eyes, the game experience with your mod is simply better. It is also worth waiting a few hours! Thanks for your work!
You can still play the game now, though.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes