Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
scrappy great mod man! Thanks for the hard work. I wanted to know something about your implementation, of course, if it's not an issue for you to share.

After decompiling the .rpyc files, did you manually add all the text about points (Ex. DIK+1/Maya-1) to each option in the resultant .rpy files or did you somehow automate the process by scraping them for point changes?

I can only imagine the first one being a huge pain in the ass. Not to mention, the second one is hard AF to achieve.

Reactions: PacoTaco
Feb 13, 2020
Tried this and every other thing that was suggested.Deleted and installed 5 times...without mode and with the mode it always comes to the same crash at the English or math exam i'm not sure what it is.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
scrappy, out of curiosity do you think the steam version will be compatible with the mod without further work on it?

I ask because i intend to show some support by buying it there since steam is less anal with payment methods (not going to make another credit card just for patreon).

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Tried this and every other thing that was suggested.Deleted and installed 5 times...without mode and with the mode it always comes to the same crash at the English or math exam i'm not sure what it is.
Your report is not very good. We can't see what you're doing, so we can't tell what's going on.

You should say:
  1. What version of the main game you're using
  2. What version of the mod you're using
  3. EXACTLY what steps you did
  4. EXACTLY what issue you're seeing
  5. copy the crash message and paste it in a spoiler
I have no idea what "without mode and with the mode" means.

Reactions: faxalag

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
scrappy, out of curiosity do you think the steam version will be compatible with the mod without further work on it?

I ask because i intend to show some support by buying it there since steam is less anal with payment methods (not going to make another credit card just for patreon).
Don't know but you can try it. Extract it to Steam/steamapps/common and then the Being a DIK folder and see if it works

wave117

Jun 5, 2018
Help is not showing up in conversations, but I can open the cheat menu, someone can help me.
Game version: 0.4.1
Mode version: 0.4.1

9000Griffin

Jun 4, 2018
I installed this mod on the Steam version of the game. So far, it has worked without a problem.
How did you do on the steam to install it??
I have tryed to install the UnRen in the steamLibrary>steamapps>common>Being a DIK and then use the nr1 in the UnRen but it dosent work... need help i cant find the cheat

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
How did you do on the steam to install it??
I have tryed to install the UnRen in the steamLibrary>steamapps>common>Being a DIK and then use the nr1 in the UnRen but it dosent work... need help i cant find the cheat
Download the mod from the top of this page. The "../steam/steamapps/common/Being A DIK" directory is the game directory. Follow the installation directions for the mod at the top of this discussion.
There is a link to a download page for unren in the instructions.

Reactions: 9000Griffin
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes