Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Was gonna play it hoping that an update to the cheat mod wasn't needed but looks like it is needed.

Have to wait to keep playing the game now.

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
Need a little help. I just installed Game Version 0.4.2 and the most resent MOD 0.4.1 no errors.
I copied my old saves to the new versions folder as well.

The cheat menu shows up, but I'm not seeing any assistance in the dialogue, no green/red text like I did previously.
I'm hoping that this is an easy fix and I don't have to start a new game.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Need a little help. I just installed Game Version 0.4.2 and the most resent MOD 0.4.1 no errors.
I copied my old saves to the new versions folder as well.

The cheat menu shows up, but I'm not seeing any assistance in the dialogue, no green/red text like I did previously.
I'm hoping that this is an easy fix and I don't have to start a new game.
Well, you will not see any assistance until the mod is updated m8.

Reactions: Mr TGB

xiiref

Jun 17, 2018
thank you so much for the cheat and the latest update, this really helps!! <3

Why do the installation instructions say to use UnRen to unpack the rpas? Is this really necessary? rpy files outside an rpa will override the ones inside the rpa.
i tried installing without unren and the cheat still worked

Reactions: Mikedazz1

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Thank you for this mod, makes the experiece playing this great game even better.

One thing I'm missing is some kind of imformation for the hidden renders in the free roam parts of the game. Would be cool to have some hint in which of each of the free roams in each episode is which render available (don't need a description in full detail, just some infos like "hidden render available in this free roam"(perfect would be the mention of which render in particular, e.g. maya render #3) in the "help-screen each free roam got from this mod.

I played the first episode several times already and unlocked every single bonus render besides the second to last one from josy, somehow can't find it not even a clue in which of the free roams of the first episode.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes