Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Well darn. Not saying I'm greedy or anything but I wanted the 3some with Josy and Maya since we have all kissed and made up and everything. I would then like to sneak out and meet up with the milk machine, uh Jade for fun time with Jade. And where is my sex with Cathy other than swiper sex which is pretty good but not the real thing? That woman definitely needed some dick. That could be factored in after the naked run / slap since she and Jade both knew it was me. Ok, maybe I am greedy just a little, LOL. I had hoped that Bella would have opened up more(in more ways than one) if you catch my drift. I am no where close to running every story variation though so maybe something will happen.

I think this is the most entertaining, interesting and challenging of this genre of adult novelette programs I have run. The mini games are great.

I will say though that there was many a time I wanted to kick Tommy's ass because Tommy is a total ass and deserves to have it thoroughly kicked at least once.

Going to the university for me was definitely nothing like this. My U was party central too. I had to work my way through school with 2 jobs. I worked, went to class, studied, occasionally ate and slept. My party years started after I graduated. So now I see one fantasy version of a lot of what I missed out on but I did hear stories from my class mates. Eh, spilt milk.

Oh yeah, the whole purpose for this post. I want to be able to completely wipe the slate clean and the only way I have found to do that is to re-install the program in a folder with a new name. There are config files somewhere out on the system that I can't find. I'm on Linux if it makes a difference. I've searched my entire system, looked in the .renpy folder, deleted the game saves, searched through my personal signon user folders and a lot of stuff is still there like the renders/scenes and the basic config file. Where did you put this stuff?

:: update :: looks like I must have missed the .renpy BeingADIK file or forgot it was there on a prior atempt. I'm a dufus.

Last edited:

TheRoise

Jan 28, 2020
View attachment 290764

Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Mod Version:0.4.2
Game Version:0.4.2

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -
(Play with mini games disabled)

View attachment 290777 View attachment 290778 View attachment 290779 View attachment 290780
Isn't there 0.4.2 for android?

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
where can I get all the scenes?
does anyone have a file?
The closest thing I know of is to run the cheats menu and click the unlock all scenes option near the bottom. Then you can go to the gallery and run all the scenes that the scenes panel has included. i don' know if that is absolutely every scene or not but that is all I am aware of that is available to do.

rainkat

Mar 25, 2020
It doesn't seem to change affinity, whenever I make the changes it just reverts back. Everything else works fine. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Did anyone check if this works with Steam? I bought the game on Steam but I don't want to do a full reinstall if its gonna trigger a full verify check.

benimben

Oct 2, 2019
View attachment 290764

Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Mod Version:0.4.2
Game Version:0.4.2

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -
(Play with mini games disabled)

View attachment 290777 View attachment 290778 View attachment 290779 View attachment 290780
unlock all scenes?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes