Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i need to do that everytime game updates?
Yes. Except you almost certainly don't need to do the unren part. And it's every time the mod updates (which will be per game update), not when the game updates. You don't want to install mod version 0.4.2 in game version 0.5.0 (which isn't out yet).

• Love
Reactions: RzaAdtya

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I dont understand how to cheat the exams with this one, any clue?

Edit: Nevermind, the english tests arent included in this one.
Edit 2: Nevermind, for some reason after reinstalling twice it worked.

Last edited:

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Hi scrappy please update the android version and
I don't why game keep crashing while with Isabella at the library (EP. 3

Kadomemes

Apr 21, 2020
Yes, I'll keep it updated and might also remove/change/add something if people have any suggestions

np. Well the choices are obvious but I just added all the dialogue results to so it feels more complete
[/QUOTE
View attachment 290764

Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Mod Version:0.4.2
Game Version:0.4.2

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -
(Play with mini games disabled)

View attachment 290777 View attachment 290778 View attachment 290779 View attachment 290780
can you teach me how to use the mod I have no Idea how to use it thx

damnbruhhh

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone have a link for android mod that is not from mega? Mega is bugged for me and it keeps resetting to 0% everytime.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Yes, I'll keep it updated and might also remove/change/add something if people have any suggestions

np. Well the choices are obvious but I just added all the dialogue results to so it feels more complete
how hard would it be for you and for consequences on the game if you make every branching scene available? For example chapter 2 where you are at the dik mansion and have to choose between going back to maya or stay at the party (where there are 2 more routes)

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Thanks for the mod but I have a problem with episode 2 of Sage and Isabella not being unlocked despite using your cheat

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
do i have to download the android apk from here or can i use the original android apk and just move the mod to it

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
You can't patch android apks unless you have a rooted device,
and a program like lucky patcher, this naturally includes something like adding mods,
would need a pc to do so but scrappy already did it so just download it,
it's a smaller size than the66's port but doesn't have the 4 panel touch zones for brawler like his does,
so no mini games because you'd never win a fight.

If you wanna do the mini games then The66's port is the only option,
you can still edit money and max your brawler stats on his by editing the save.
very timely though this mod is more conven
You can't patch android apks unless you have a rooted
Thanks for the help

May 9, 2020
Either Unren or the mod broke the game I'm not sure which, I opened up the game after I downloaded and placed unren into the game folder like the directions said, first time I ran it I hit 9 to do all of the above not sure why but I figured why not go ahead and unload everything and get it over with, so maybe possibly I am the one to blame if that is the reason why the game broke. After that I placed the game folder from the badik_mod into the game folder like it said, and then ran unren again and pressed 1 just in case, just making sure I did it correctly cause who knows how this thing works.

Anyways I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, this time I'm just keeping a backup copy of the game folder and trying it again exactly as it tells me, if that don't work I'll just uninstall and reinstall the game again and play it normally. I just wanted to add some extra $. Maybe cheat engine can do that I'll have to see I'm a little more familiar with using that than a mod I know nothing about, just thought a mod would've been a little quicker since it was the first thing that pops up in my google searching.

edit: Also, in case of anyone wondering, when I opened the game it showed an error message saying "Parsing The Script Failed" and showed a detailed list of every script and things that didn't take off like it normally should have.

Last edited:

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
scrappy, which is your most optimistic estimation for you to have updated this mod to version 0.5? Thank you for your work!

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes