Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

snacks_

Jan 2, 2020
scrappy i downloaded the one from the main post, right next to download not the one below that says if cheat button doesnt show but the fix didnt work. still have two buttons even if i use console to try and delete one.

tried it on a clean install of the game and i get the same problem. 2 cheat menus and cant remove one with console. could this have anything to do with my saves? the ones in the 'game' folder got deleted with the fresh install but the save folder in appdata is still there

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for the quick update, tried it again but no luck, then I started new game and the cheat menu is there (two of it) , so maybe the cheat menu didn't show because I used the old saves that didn't use cheat before (I am not sure about this though).

Last edited:

Nocnocnoc

Aug 10, 2018
i'm using the compressed version and downloaded the Mod twice now but i'm still getting this error when i check Lily's Rooster
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "D:\Files\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Files\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "D:\Files\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Files\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Files\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Files\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Files\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\Files\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Files\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Files\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Files\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 276, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.0
Sat May 30 17:21:18 2020
I have the same issue :(

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Well i did load a save at the end of episode 4, in the room with maya and rosy and i have that problem too

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm on Mac and the new version does not work
the quit without open

the previous version works fine but but there is no walkthrough for the version 5

how to install on mac?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Well i did load a save at the end of episode 4, in the room with maya and rosy and i have that problem too
The try replacing app_rooster_s2 in BeingADIK\game\season2\scripts\phone with this one

Jul 29, 2017
I don’t see the green text or the results of my options in my version. Is that not finished yet or am I bugged? Just curious. Cheats work fine

Reactions: wogo

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have tried everything
using unren
1) unpack Rpa
2) activate console
and more but:

Mod version 4.2 works for open all saves made with that version but of course without walkthrough and gallery for version 5

Mod version 5.0 update in the same working game:
now the game attempt to start but quit after about 5 minutes without starts
and without any popup advice...
this mod is unusable

anyway it is not a big problem because I'm not fan of this game

I love female protagonist game with not too much characters
in this game there are too much main characters and this is not good to me... that is why i have tried to play only after a working mod...

• Angry
Reactions: XoxerOne
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes