Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\Update\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin/game/game/update4.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/season2/scripts/misc/inits_s2.rpy', 1581084841, 10815) is defined twice, at game/game/season2/scripts/misc/inits_s2.rpyc:1 and game/season2/scripts/misc/inits_s2.rpyc:1.

I uninstalled, redownloaded the game, redownloaded the mod and merged the game folders too
Check the gif under installation in the op

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Unfortunately I also have the double "CHEATS" button and this did not fix it. I have a fresh download of the game and mod, no saves, starting from new. Not sure why it shows twice. The unren console command "hide screen cheats" does not do anything.
I have the same problem, and I am afraid to play with it so that it doesn't turn out to break my game

AmericanBuzz

Apr 17, 2018
for the MacOS pussies out there (myself included) I hope to get enough information soon to help others who just cannot get anything to work. But for me to begin I have to try and understand what files break the game because I have tried many times and the game just breaks if I try Scrappy's mod.

Desertpunky

Jul 1, 2018
Hello guys,I don't have a "CHEAT" button in the game,I downloaded an additional file from "readme",but it didn't help,how can I fix it?

drizzt87

Sep 29, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/update5.rpy", line 1569, in <module>
NameError: name 'bios_history_caleb' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/update5.rpyc", line 1569, in script
File "F:\Games\New folder\New folder (23)\BeingADIK-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Games\New folder\New folder (23)\BeingADIK-0.4.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/update5.rpy", line 1569, in <module>
NameError: name 'bios_history_caleb' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.1
Tue Jun 02 13:47:38 2020

This happen when i walk away from the fight with caleb cause i dont have the requirements to fight him. After that the game become unplayable with tons of crashes
Anyone else with the same issue?

Reckless_XD

Dec 14, 2019
Can someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong. I installed the game, updated it to v5.0 and it wont work I keep getting the use of mods screen.

Rhaenys001

Apr 9, 2020
Can someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong. I installed the game, updated it to v5.0 and it wont work I keep getting the use of mods screen.
I can't understand exactly what you are trying to say?? Did you download update file only or whole game? And what isn't working?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I have played everything from the beginning without starting from previous saves and the game crashes when you go to chapter 5, related to the part of the scripts_season2 files.

Reckless_XD

Dec 14, 2019
I can't understand exactly what you are trying to say?? Did you download update file only or whole game? And what isn't working?
I had the v4.0 whole game file. Then i just downloaded the update file, I followed the instructions to update the game. Then when I launched the game I pressed continue then tried looding the last save at the end of season 1 and it says i used mods and cant continue.

I played the game vanilla, completed it then i installed the cheat mod and walkthrough to find any missing scenes.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I had the v4.0 whole game file. Then i just downloaded the update file, I followed the instructions to update the game. Then when I launched the game I pressed continue then tried looding the last save at the end of season 1 and it says i used mods and cant continue.

I played the game vanilla, completed it then i installed the cheat mod and walkthrough to find any missing scenes.
Use this ( "DETECTED MOD" ERROR FIX )

Reactions: Reckless_XD

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
thanks for all your mods they are very much appreciated. i have the same stats crash as the post above but that did not keep me from enjoying the game. thanks again

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. Can I Ask now that the issue is fixed, do you know how i can get the cheat mod to work to get the missing scenes.
If you download this cheat ( ) there is the option to unlock all the scenes and more (y)

Desertpunky

Jul 1, 2018
If you download this cheat ( ) there is the option to unlock all the scenes and more (y)
Im reinstall the game,download and install cheat mod and download file from the post.but "CHEATS" button doesn't show anyway,where might the problem be?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Im reinstall the game,download and install cheat mod and download file from the post.but "CHEATS" button doesn't show anyway,where might the problem be?
Are you sure you don't see it? The word cheat is very small at the bottom right ....

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes