or the path where the files must be copied

I need the path directory location

I repeat
Mod version 4.2 works on Mac
Mod version 5.0 NO!
I have installed in the same folder where version 4.2 works

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
Thanks for the quick update, tried it again but no luck, then I started new game and the cheat menu is there (two of it) , so maybe the cheat menu didn't show because I used the old saves that didn't use cheat before (I am not sure about this though).
I have the same issue, using both cheat menus crashes the game.
Also it seems all the choices are not saved, example i fought the jocks but cant fight Caleb.

Last edited:

abenkyoi

Jan 27, 2018
anyone can Help,,i alrdy do installation tutorial even use Unren
and my game still got error like this,,
Help pls

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
anyone can Help,,i alrdy do installation tutorial even use Unren
and my game still got error like this,,
Help pls
You installed it wrong you have a "game" folder inside the Being a DIK/game folder delete that one, then check the installation in the OP

Reactions: abenkyoi

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
I have the mod installed, and the game will run.
That being said, I have the double cheats option and I tried all the replacements and am getting this without it allowing me to do anything.

abenkyoi

Jan 27, 2018
You installed it wrong you have a "game" folder inside the Being a DIK/game folder delete that one, then check the installation in the OP
yeah i'am sorry...there still folder in zip file,,and i use app_rooster.rpy
all alrdy fixed,,thnks A alot

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I have the mod installed, and the game will run.
That being said, I have the double cheats option and I tried all the replacements and am getting this without it allowing me to do anything.
Check the install instructions in the OP, then you have the readme files in the mod on how to fix some things

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
is it possible for a Dik meter mod ? or is a console command for it exist ?
before someone replied "just use the mod unlock all scene, easy"
i still want to play the game, but it is a chore to do 3 route play through and being flexible to see all conversation and dialogue would be a lifesaver

bartolomeo

Oct 4, 2017
i have an issue when i open phone after talking with isabella & jill that i think many people have the same problem
i dont know what the problem is or where it comes, so i just drop it here hopefully you can fix this
because i think it may happened because i have ur mod installed

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Can't check Lily Rooster, an exception occurred...
Yeah, same here.

Edit: Okay so, went back a few pages and saw the fix. Redownload the mod, and start from a save before free roam. Thanks for the mod!

Last edited:

kystos

Oct 12, 2017
Christ almighty. Is there anyway to remove dr pink cake's music at game start? I have the game muted but the super loud music still kicks in when I start the game. It's annoying AF when you have headphones.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\Update\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin/game/game/update4.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/season2/scripts/misc/inits_s2.rpy', 1581084841, 10815) is defined twice, at game/game/season2/scripts/misc/inits_s2.rpyc:1 and game/season2/scripts/misc/inits_s2.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\Update\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\Update\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\Update\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\Update\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\Update\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\kevin\Desktop\Update\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/season2/scripts/misc/inits_s2.rpy', 1581084841, 10815) is defined twice, at game/game/season2/scripts/misc/inits_s2.rpyc:1 and game/season2/scripts/misc/inits_s2.rpyc:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320"

I uninstalled, redownloaded the game, redownloaded the mod and merged the game folders too

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes