Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

pastorex

Dec 4, 2018
SOLUTION FROM PROBLEM: Download mod from " " the mod in Mega is imcomplete.

Karawan

Mar 12, 2020
guys inside the badik_mod folder is the 'game' folder, copy that folder over you existing 'game' folder.
thats why you get the error messages.

Deleted member 1053739

Donor
Dec 1, 2018
If I use the custom gallery.rpy from this mod I get an error when I try to open stats from phone, is there any fix to it :D? otherwise everything is going well with the cheats and the walkthrough\
Edit:
Nevermind, it fixed itself somehow :WeSmart:, I restored the original gallery and then replaced it again with moded one and now I have no error, strange indeed.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
the cheat mod is broken, every time I try to open the cheat menu either on a new game or a saved game, i get this...

Yobo1987

Sep 13, 2020
I have some issues. It keeps crashing randomly. Also I cannot access my status in game (via the phone)

paulz09

Mar 10, 2020
hello i'm very new to this and i did extract the files and overwritten them however when i try and open the application it just wont launch is there something else i need to download?

razhor1221

Sep 23, 2020
Hello everyone

Need help in order to advance in the water plant section. I did all the plants correcly many times, and the other stuff, dishes, guitar and study but still cant talk with her in the chain, 'Not yet... I still have tasks to do.' but theres nothing to do.

Help please, any cheat or save to pass that part?

Darkoboy

Apr 9, 2020
when I use the cheats menu and I close it it takes me to the game menu, can someone help me?
SAME

EDIT: i found something that cause the exit , open 1New cheat mod ,change the code of close to this ((there was return bracket )) 1601444136359.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes