Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

gaewgaw

Dec 1, 2019
Works just great on 0.5.0 (doesn't even "replace" anything, despite the "overwrite if asked"), what you guys talking about?

Reactions: Kuraii

gaewgaw

Dec 1, 2019
i downloaded the mod and the 'cheat' button is there but it wont work...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/CHEAT.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 26, in script
    menu:
  File "game/header.rpy", line 251, in menu_override
    return renpy.display.get_info().oldmenu(items, set_expr)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/CHEAT.png'.

[...]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Fri Jul 24 04:33:17 2020
Sounds like you you didn't copy all of the stuff to game/, or have some other conflicting mods?

gaewgaw

Dec 1, 2019
What would you do in that situation if someone as pretty and sweet as she approached you and asked if you're ok?
Maybe "immature" is better than "jerk". Besides, the end of 0.4.0's CHICK path actually rectifies that anyways.

imfedupdawg

May 8, 2020
I can't seem to remove the cheats button on the bottom right corner of the screen despite following the directions to remove it does it work or did I do something wrong?

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Unable to launch game on Steam after applying the mod. Please help...
Umm i dont think you can use this mod on steam, this mod is meant for the latest version of the game, while steam is still at season 1 or update 4 which ever way you wanna look at it.

razerino

Aug 1, 2020
Umm i dont think you can use this mod on steam, this mod is meant for the latest version of the game, while steam is still at season 1 or update 4 which ever way you wanna look at it.
Arghhh too bad.. but is there any older mod version that can be used on Steam? Really appreciate the help.

Reactions: Normdk

hyun50

Jan 12, 2020
That being said, what's the steam version sit right now ? 0.4.2 ?

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone help me, when I start a new game I get two cheats and "hide screen cheats" doesn't work.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Can someone help me, when I start a new game I get two cheats and "hide screen cheats" doesn't work.
Did you download the file that said only to download if the cheats button doesn't show?

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Then the hide cheats command should have worked and you shouldn't get double "cheats" when starting a new game. Try replacing the file with this one
Unfortunately, it didn't help. I only get the message "Ren'Py script enabled"

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes