Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Farkas24

Dec 8, 2020
Hey!

I have a little problem with the android version.
I'm playing with the version of DarkAssassin because the other one won't start.
The game runs nicely and everything... but...
When I don't play for 5-10 hours, my save files are "automatically" deleted.
They are also deleted when I restart the phone.
...And I can start all over again from the Jill warning conversation.
I play phone because my PC is not private.
Android 9 version.
Someone could help me, please?

P.S.: Also... Is there a way to play brawling on mobile somehow?
Cuz I'd really like to unlock the special things by myself.

Thanks!

Reactions: trentnoir

aarongunn7

Jan 5, 2021
Hey Scrappy thanks for this it works, but I'm facing some problems and I can't start EP 2 and I'm getting this error everytime being a dik error.png

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
If I hang out with Sage at the party instead of hanging out at home with Maya, will Maya and Jossy accept my offer? Or is it an obligation for them to accept my offer?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kananartans

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
In Episode 5 - when choosing between Josy and Maya, with the mod you can do both and while playing it says the first is remembered, but it's not. The second person you visit is what is remembered. If you do Josy then Maya, the game thinks you did only Maya, and vice versa. This should be fixed in the mod.
Edit: Correction, the game remembers half of each. Half the dialog will talk about being with one of them, and the other half the other. And half of the options that become available will be for one and half with the other. So this should be fixed so it's all one or the other.
Edit 2: The end of episode 5 scene shows having completing both scenes.
Edit 3: I noticed that if you do Maya's scene first, you lose part of that scene (where Josy shows up). If you make a slight edit to Josy's scene when it's done second where she says that she will follow you in a bit, then jump to her arriving after you have sex with Maya it would work out fine.
Edit 4: No matter which order you do the 2 in, you only get the Josy text and the conversations with both of them assume you only did Josy's scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kane_Freeman

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to change how the cheat relationships work? Instead of the current system (that doesn't work), can we just input the numbers?

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
In Episode 5 - when choosing between Josy and Maya, with the mod you can do both and while playing it says the first is remembered, but it's not. The second person you visit is what is remembered. If you do Josy then Maya, the game thinks you did only Maya, and vice versa. This should be fixed in the mod.
Edit: Correction, the game remembers half of each. Half the dialog will talk about being with one of them, and the other half the other. And half of the options that become available will be for one and half with the other. So this should be fixed so it's all one or the other.
Edit 3: I noticed that if you do Maya's scene first, you lose part of that scene (where Josy shows up). If you make a slight edit to Josy's scene when it's done second where she says that she will follow you in a bit, then jump to her arriving after you have sex with Maya it would work out fine.
Edit 4: No matter which order you do the 2 in, you only get the Josy text and the conversations with both of them assume you only did Josy's scene.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kananartans

Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
I can't talk to Micha from the Swyper app. Is there anyone who knows the reason? When I swype up her, a picture of broken heart appears on the screen.

Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
I have a question, too. The mod adds the "both" option to the game, while there are normally 2 options. When you choose this option, does the game perceive that we have chosen both options? or just one?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have a question, too. The mod adds the "both" option to the game, while there are normally 2 options. When you choose this option, does the game perceive that we have chosen both options? or just one?
For the Josy/Maya scene, there is no "Both" option, but when you are done one, the mod adds an option to see the other one as well. And as I mentioned in my post, if you choose to see the other scene as well, the game (for the most part) thinks you pick Josy (regardless of whether you saw her first or not), but some scenes will show that you did both (like the stats scene on your phone and the relationship stats screen at the end of the episode) and one scene will show that you did Maya (if you picked her scene second). But overall, the game doesn't think you did both. Other scenes where you get the option to see both, (the choice between Jill and Sage during episode 6 and who to sit with at lunch) the game thinks you did both, as far as I can tell.

Owca95

Aug 4, 2020
Hi every one. I have some issues on android version. I can't scroll contact list to call Sage and i can't go foward with the story. Enyone have solved for this problem??

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
So after installing this mod, when using an old save the images for ep5 only wont appear and an error appears right before the start of ep6 and i cant continue. I plan on starting a fresh game to hopefully fix the issue but was curious if anyone else had any experience. Dont feel like wasting time replaying the game to for the same problem to eventually happen.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes