Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

no_name9u

Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for this mod.

How do I change affinity? Tried doing it in the cheats menu and it's not changing in the status screen. I even tried changing the DIK points but the affinity stays the same.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys I have instaled mod and unlocked all scenes but in scenes with Isabella in most of cases it ends with nothing.Only in 2 of scenes she does blowjob.Is there any sex scene with her?

Last edited:

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
So where's the walkthrough? The cheats part is functional, but I need the walktrough because I can't figure out how to get into the mansion in chapter two. The two guys are in their underwear and ski masks but no matter what arrow I choose there is no way in. Even through the open window, nothing. What am I supposed to do in order to get in? Help?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So where's the walkthrough? The cheats part is functional, but I need the walktrough because I can't figure out how to get into the mansion in chapter two. The two guys are in their underwear and ski masks but no matter what arrow I choose there is no way in. Even through the open window, nothing. What am I supposed to do in order to get in? Help?
Bro, that's different walkthrough. The walkthrough in the game is about correct choices which lead to relationship+ with girls

Reactions: satan4365

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Though I played the game with this mod already about weeks ago. But I didn't appreciate the work put in it. Thank you so much scrappy for this excellent mod. I hope that you continue to update and work on mod for this game

Oct 24, 2020
hi "scrappy" sorry to bother you i have a problem, i have this game called "Being a DIK" & i got it on "Steam" for "Windows PC", & your MOD "Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod" is not working on the game & it keeps running in to the same bug error, but now in 19/01/2021 Your MOD keeps crashing the game be for i can start the game "Being a DIK" so is there a FIX or PATCH or UPDATE for the MOD.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
hi "scrappy" sorry to bother you i have a problem, i have this game called "Being a DIK" & i got it on "Steam" for "Windows PC", & your MOD "Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod" is not working on the game & it keeps running in to the same bug error, but now in 19/01/2021 Your MOD keeps crashing the game be for i can start the game "Being a DIK" so is there a FIX or PATCH or UPDATE for the MOD.
Upload the error report so scrappy can try to work out the problem

Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
Same problem :/

Stefan30

Oct 21, 2018
Dr. Killjoy Sculp

What's the error message?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'cheats/tab_1.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 26, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cheats/tab_1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 26, in script
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.1
Thu Jan 21 18:41:45 2021

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I know that hardly a dev/modder takes some requests into consideration, but while I was replaying the Episode 4, something bugged me, and it's the obvious Maya+Josi path vs the Jade Path. Considering that in the Episode 2 and in the Episode 5 there's a mod that allows multiple paths to be executed at once, is it possible to make an addition to the mod to support it? Yeah, I know that it's old stuff, and I also know that's possible to define the variable on the cheat menu, but it would mean a lot for me to allow both paths in normal conditions.

Even if it's not possible due to some required coding, or even if it's pointless since it's old stuff and already possible on the cheat menu, I would like to be able to see both of scenes.

Wrathuza

Jan 22, 2021
Dr. Killjoy Sculp

What's the error message?

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Stephan\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.1
Thu Jan 21 18:41:45 2021

Rakfur

Jan 19, 2021
I'm having similar issues playing the game through Steam. Trying a new install of the mod on a fresh game and the game will crash on startup this is the furthest I've been able to get with the mod.

Code:
```

File "game/header.rpy", line 269, in menu_override

Full traceback:
  File "game/update4.rpyc", line 4363, in script
    {�!�.�(s����1���S�G���m9�p1c����d��#㎌.����3�NWE�w@�۬�;A��̜�ќ;sfpsZ��i$��G�;���ͺSTu�u�e�}=�ہu;��]��F�.���-7�5¬ڍUO4��TU�U{��'
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "game/header.rpy", line 269, in menu_override
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\exports.py", line 983, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\exports.py", line 1217, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.0
Fri Jan 22 22:31:17 2021
```

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Wrathbuu Stefan30

Delete the folder "game" inside your Being a DIK/game folder. Then drop the folder "game" from the mod where Being a DIK.exe is
did that got this when i open the game
Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 301, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "game/splash.rpy", line 24, in script
    if discordrun:
  File "game/splash.rpy", line 24, in <module>
    if discordrun:
NameError: name 'discordrun' is not defined

Full traceback:
    if discordrun:
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\fuck you bitch\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\fuck you bitch\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\fuck you bitch\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if discordrun:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sun Jan 24 17:48:59 2021

Wrathuza

Jan 22, 2021
Wrathbuu Stefan30

Delete the folder "game" inside your Being a DIK/game folder. Then drop the folder "game" from the mod where Being a DIK.exe is
did that got this when i open the game
Code:

While running game code:
    if discordrun:
    if discordrun:

Full traceback:
    if discordrun:
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\fuck you bitch\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\fuck you bitch\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\fuck you bitch\steamapps\common\Being a DIK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if discordrun:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sun Jan 24 17:48:59 2021

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes