BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
*voyeur scenes. At that point the involved parties are largely unrelated to the MC.
From what I have read two scenes that I don't want to see, nor do I want them to happen. I suppose that the way they are tagged isn't going to change this fact.

Jan 28, 2019
Being a good son is a mainly based on a visual novel where you will take the role of a boy who has just moved,
with his family to a new city with many secrets
That's not a synopsis. That tells us nothing. I'm nearly to the point where I'd give my right arm and be forced to play these games one handed in a more literal sense, than read another synopsis like that.

What being said there is supposed to grab my attention and make me want to try this game?

Reactions: Crazymic79

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Seeing the comments here I'll just say this. I hate NTR, but finding the teacher sucking 1 student isn't NTR.

That scene isn't my cup of tea, but NTR means a LI, like your wife or girlfriend, is stolen and tries to "humiliate" you, or you can't do anything to have her back. This scene wasn't that case.

If at the end of game, it reinforces that you won't have any possibility or to fight vs the guy, or you blackmail the teacher yourself, then it's NTR. But seeing a 2 people in a scene isn't NTR, is voyeurism. If the game gives you tools to change that outcome, then it's the opposite of NTR. Again, I don't like the scene as well, but let's not mix things.

Aside from what I mentioned above, I think the scene is terribly executed. It shows little effort, both are blind or deaf to not see the MC, and it doesn't show a chance of enpathy or care for the teacher. Why the heal her giving you money gives you a +1 love status? Doesn't make any frikking sense. The humilation part choice also only makes the MC show as a dickhead, and not even an hint of corruption by the teacher as well. It felt meh.

I want to give this game a chance, because I somewhat like the models and premise could make a decent story depending on how it applies, but with all due respect, it shows lack of effort by the dev.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
THIS TRSH DEVELOPER IS, *market *

THE same developer who put like 20 PAY walls on his last AND pardon my bluntess , shity game

even the ntr was behind pay wall

NOW this piece xxxxx renders my nephew do better renders than this to begin with Bunch of bugs ? nice no news . Bunch of no sense text ? nice no news

AM gonna wash my soul of this piece of xxxx .

Regret no noticing wwas the same *xxxx developer . go play his other game and tell me

how i knoe ? because unpack the game and see the asest and files with his same old name

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Found the game very charming, the general introduction of the characters was well done and interesting enough, it was able to divide the focus correctly between the school girls and the family even giving hope to some sort of reconciliation with the father for our MC.

School sluts are always the best and Alice won me over pretty fast since that hand job at her party, Sophie is certainly connected to the secret society and is more than your classic bookish lass, Emma is the big mystery the delinquent girl without a single line of dialogue.

Looking forward to see more of the sisters, the development of the relationship with the big sis is really fun with mire content than expected, the little sis is the horny devil that will strike at some point no interactions on the table yet though.

Cannot wait for more content!

nico360

May 17, 2020
So from what I read so far, the ntr is avoidable and the mc is an idiot despite the name of the game (which was possibly on purpose)