cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Skain
Only the MEGA upload is updated to 0.3

Many of us cannot use MEGA due to bandwidth restrictions!

Also you should learn how to write properly.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, here are some mirrors since MEGA is the only one updated.

NOTE: Only the VN part got an update here, and ONLY the Win/Linux builds.

Win/Linux:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeingAGoodSon-0.3VN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i think its relevant that the mega file reads (4). something very likely has gone wrong there.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
cheers for the warning.
I guess it depends on if you see the people as LI or not.
One is the teacher which the MC later blackmails sucking off another student, one is one of the three "cute classmates" which are pretty clearly placed as LIs sucking someone off at a party. But there currently isn't much of a story anyway, so there hasn't been a lot of relation-building up to that point. Oh and we get a flashback of dad fucking his secretary.

MC so far only has dreams about fucking his mom/sisters and watches one sister mastrubate for a cam show.

Seriously, this is a 5 minute experience so far, but giving very heavy NTR/sharing vibes with spineless voyeur MC.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
One is the teacher which the MC later blackmails sucking off another student, one is one of the three "cute classmates" which are pretty clearly placed as LIs sucking someone off at a party. But there currently isn't much of a story anyway, so there hasn't been a lot of relation-building up to that point. Oh and we get a flashback of dad fucking his secretary.

MC so far only has dreams about fucking his mom/sisters and watches one sister mastrubate for a cam show.

Seriously, this is a 5 minute experience so far, but giving very heavy NTR/sharing vibes with spineless voyeur MC.
.... If they're an LI... why would you have content of them doing shit... they're an LI XD

unless it is that kind of game that is.

Reactions: BigDaddy316

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Sounds like a really bad start if what the dev wants is to make a harem game. I guess his intention is to make another type of game (voyeur, NTR, or a mix of several), but not harem.

hopefully we can make him grow a spine as well
I don't think it's that kind of game.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021

I appreciate the explanation, it sounds like something very cliché that we've seen so many times before... Spineless MC that all he does is dream and voyeur when all the others NPC's and Li's are having fun among themselves, and every once in a while the dev throws a bone to the MC... I thought it would be something more in the likes of "Restore her career" where the psycho MC is blackmailing all the Li's into submission.

Reactions: BigDaddy316

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018

thanks for the info (y) giphy (9).gif

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

Reeks too much of “technically not NTR”

Will never understand the point of showing LIs the MC eventually going to get fucking or sucking other people..
For me, it downright ruins that Li for me.

Unless the game is a NTR game, will never understand showing that type of stuff.
Then add in the cam girl sister trope, been done to hell making the sister an only whore or cam whore.
Also add in the peeking creep MC and spinless, and you got a party...

The tropes in one seeing other people fucking and the MC not getting shit but dream sex scenes and peeking on his family.

Typical tropes and clichés.
spongebob.jpg

Last edited: