Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
So what you're saying is that the teacher isn't a LI.

It looks like it's going to be a netorare game (old NTR tag, for those who are confused).

Hi, I just saw the quote so I'm going to answer what I remember, when the mc entered the teachers' room, he sees the teacher giving a Bj to another male npc (the typical bullying who is also the director's son ), the mc I think took a photo or video and then had the chance to Blackmail that teacher, there were 3 choices, 1-ask her for money, 2-money and blowjob, 3-the answers to an exam they were going to have.

Each choice added different stats, among them was influence, lust, and love, so I suppose if there was a choice that gave Love stats, I think that she could possibly be a LI if the player chooses the choice that increases Love,and maybe it can be rejected with the other choices

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Hi, I just saw the quote so I'm going to answer what I remember, when the mc entered the teachers' room, he sees the teacher giving a Bj to another male npc (the typical bullying who is also the director's son ), the mc I think took a photo or video and then had the chance to Blackmail that teacher, there were 3 choices, 1-ask her for money, 2-money and blowjob, 3-the answers to an exam they were going to have.

Each choice added different stats, among them was influence, lust, and love, so I suppose if there was a choice that gave Love stats, I think that she could possibly be a LI if the player chooses the choice that increases Love,and maybe it can be rejected with the other choices
Being that she's a LI, I don't think I'd be interested in the game at all as long as this scene exists.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023

Thank you again for the revelations. I can happily ignore this shit. My game would have been deleted as soon as that bj scene came on the screen.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
It's kinda... Mid overall. Mid intro, mid model, mid story telling. nothing too exciting. At least, dev can think far ahead, separating the VN and Sandbox so that players that dislike one can choose the other.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Being A Good Son[0.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (739 MB/ ~61 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Gofile VN not working

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name ('renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1649732250, 55) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\New folder\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\New folder\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\New folder\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\New folder\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\New folder\renpy\script.py", line 487, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\New folder\renpy\script.py", line 463, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1649732250, 55) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Fri Mar 17 08:41:28 2023

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
Available in next version
Deleted now, I don't wait next version !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
By my years of experience trying various games from this websites, the games that propose sandbox or Vn mode choice end up sucking in both category.

Just make a choice, stick with it and make sure it's enjoyable, i would recommend the "being a dik" way of mixing both with a vn with some "free roam" sandboxy phases through the story.