estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.125

WARNING: This update broke my saves.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 168 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people where to download this game from day 1 of the game and not from day 9? Wherever I download the game always, for some reason it starts not from day 1, but from day 9.. where can I download to start from the very beginning of the game and not from day 9? :( :( :( :( :( :(

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
I don’t understand, where should I download this game in order to play the correct version? for example, how does it perform these scenes?

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Those are from the first version and second
There aren't any in this version, right? I didn’t see them... is this game from different honors in other worms or what? sold from different sites where I downloaded it was different, the version is the same but the scenes are different

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
There aren't any in this version, right? I didn’t see them... is this game from different honors in other worms or what? sold from different sites where I downloaded it was different, the version is the same but the scenes are different
Well the game used to have part 1 and part 2, but they got removed after the last update, and we have only this remake now

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes